• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!

In summary, "My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!" is a special promotion for current Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for reaching high sales and personal spending goals. Both new and seasoned consultants are eligible and the rewards include a special gift and discount on their next order. The goals must be achieved individually, but consultants can work together for support. This promotion is only available for a limited time.
Jennie4PC
So last night my hostess comes over to close her show it was at 600 in sales she spent 800 bucks on her order granted 400 of it was 60%, and 1/2 priced items. My friend did tell me she was going to spend about 1000 with me and she basically did.

Congratulations!!!! Wow!

She also had 2 parties booked off of hers and 1 was her SIL and she had to save something to order from thosse shows.

Good job! Congrats!

HOLY MOLY! How awesome, congrats girl!

Way to go!!!! I agree recruit her!!!!

Cool! Congratulations.

Related to My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!

What is "My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!" all about?

"My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!" is a special promotion that rewards our Pampered Chef consultants for achieving both high sales and personal spending goals. It is a great way to motivate and recognize our hardworking consultants.

Who is eligible for "My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!"?

All current Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this promotion. This includes both new consultants and seasoned consultants who have been with us for years.

What are the rewards for achieving 600 sales and 800 spent?

The rewards for this promotion are two-fold. First, consultants who achieve 600 sales will receive a special gift from Pampered Chef. Second, consultants who spend 800 or more on Pampered Chef products will receive a special discount on their next order.

Can I combine my sales and spending with another consultant to achieve the goals?

No, the sales and spending goals must be achieved by an individual consultant in order to receive the rewards. However, you can work together with other consultants to support and motivate each other towards achieving these goals.

Is there a time limit for "My Friend Scores Big with 600 Sales and 800 Spent!"?

Yes, this promotion is only available for a limited time. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for the specific dates for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies