• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Merrill Car Window Logo Testimonial!

In summary, Brenda was driving to the bank yesterday when she had a lady pull up next to her and flag her down to wait for her to get parked and out of her car. The lady asked for a catalog and chatted a moment before her husband just retired and they were moving to Mexico, so she wasn't interested in hosting or being on Brenda's newsletter, she just wanted a new food chopper. Brenda turned her into a catalog show and the lady ended up spending an extra $3.61, but she also got 2 leakproof container freebies and the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set. Brenda is ecstatic and is now marketing an online show to see if she could get more sales and more of a discount on her items.
Sheila said:
Garage? LOL

We didn't have to worry about snow in Okinawa. In Tokyo, we only had a couple of snows, but it didn't stick long enough to be a big issue. We haven't had snow in TX since I returned a year ago. I know my upline had info on her back window up in Misawa, Japan, where there's lots & LOTS of snow on the ground for several months consecutively. Her's still looked good when I was there in the snow Jan 2011.

I'd just say be gentle with a scraper. If you can brush off snow with your gloved hand, that would probably be better in the long run. Not sure about having to scrape ice though. Haven't been there yet.

I have a garage, but it's filled with belongings of two of my children that have moved out and back more than I can count. It is also my current workshop for my bathroom remodel. I suppose this will be my next big project because I miss parking in my garage!

I have mine on the back side windows because of the ice issue - kind of a big thing here in Alaska ;) Even though my car is parked in the garage every night, just being at a show for two hours can cause a bit of accumulation ;) I took mine to a detailing place and had them put it on (of course that costs extra), but they heat up the windows and I guess it helps the decals adhere better and stay longer. Mine have been on for over 3 years now and so far (knock on wood) they still look fantastic!

Not sure anyone cares to see pics, but here they are. ;)

Attachments

• 645_510452427723_64200151_30642368_1209168_n.jpg
    645_510452427723_64200151_30642368_1209168_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 645_510452437703_64200151_30642369_2955093_n.jpg
    645_510452437703_64200151_30642369_2955093_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 460
Wow, that was a lot of winking smiley faces in one post... ;) sorry, couldn't resist!

frozenchef said:
I have mine on the back side windows because of the ice issue - kind of a big thing here in Alaska ;) Even though my car is parked in the garage every night, just being at a show for two hours can cause a bit of accumulation ;) I took mine to a detailing place and had them put it on (of course that costs extra), but they heat up the windows and I guess it helps the decals adhere better and stay longer. Mine have been on for over 3 years now and so far (knock on wood) they still look fantastic!

Not sure anyone cares to see pics, but here they are. ;)

I've been on the fence big time about using mine on my back windows. I have a KIA Rio and the back windows can be rolled down (and my a/c died last year) so with kids, most likely they'd be inclined to roll them down. It's plenty warm here so I'll put them on all by myself, I just don't want to be concerned with 'where' I put them and ruin them.

I still think I'll use one of the two on the back window, since I see that Sheila put hers on a window with the defroster wiring AND a wiper. This way I will have a spare!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I've been on the fence big time about using mine on my back windows. I have a KIA Rio and the back windows can be rolled down (and my a/c died last year) so with kids, most likely they'd be inclined to roll them down. It's plenty warm here so I'll put them on all by myself, I just don't want to be concerned with 'where' I put them and ruin them.

I still think I'll use one of the two on the back window, since I see that Sheila put hers on a window with the defroster wiring AND a wiper. This way I will have a spare!

If the kids don't roll the windows ALL the way down- you could place them HIGH on the window. Then tell them they can only roll them down to the sticker??

I have used the wipers with the stickers on. Actually, everything on the steering column is reversed in Japan, so out of habit from Japan, I'm turning on the rear wiper here in TX every single time I try to turn on my headlights & have to remind myself "it's the other side here!" LOLIn Okinawa we never needed the defroster! I can't think of a time that I've used it in Tokyo. I don't think I've used it in TX on either vehicle either. It does snow a lot in Tokyo & hubby has to get out & drive in it. So I sent him a message & asked how many times he thinks he's used it.I'm pretty sure all of my stickers have been applied in warm weather and then allowed to bake in the hot Okinawa/Tokyo/Texas sun. So that might have something to do with it? Not sure.

Reviving the thread for another testimonial!

I decided to have the cable disconnected since the last time the cable box was turned on was when the sitter was here at the beginning of January! The guy shows up tonight to disconnect the cable & saw my logo on the back of the vehicles in the driveway. Once he got in the door, his first question was "what's new with Pampered Chef?" He loves to cook, loves Pampered Chef, signed up for my e-mail newsletter, took a catalog AND took recruiting information. Not bad for sitting on my butt at the house! LOL Shhh! Successful couch potato at work here ...

Reviving (again) for another testimonial

Friday morning I was on my way to work when a woman noticed the small PC sticker on the back of my car. She sped up to get my name/phone number when (bonus!) she saw my windows were open. She yelled at me that she wanted to place and order, could I pull over. I was stopping at the gas station ahead anyway. Yay!! Bonus $90 order for me and my host.

Yes, those stickers will provide you with the occasional treat that makes you so happy you have them.

I keep getting an error message & it won't let me "like" your post ... but I do LIKE it!!! :D

I had my first success story with my window decal last week. As I was driving, my phone rang. I usually don't talk while driving because my phone is on silent, but this time it rang. I answered it and a woman at the other end asked if this was Brenda Prell and if I still sold PC. After a lengthy conversation about how she has been looking for a rep all summer and she needed two ice cream scoops, I asked her how she got my number. She said, "well, I'm driving right behind you!" and then waved! LOL As soon as I got to work, I texted her a total and she met me later that night to pay for the products and I just added them to an open show. I gave her a catalog and she said she'd be calling me soon as she was SO excited to have FINALLY found someone that sold PC.

Last month when we were having repair done on our HVAC unit after getting knocked out and damaged by lightning, the repair man that spent the MOST time here, mentioned my Pampered Chef - he saw it on my van. He asked if I had a catalog. I gave him a catalog AND a Season's Best. he said his wife would LOVE him. He said they were moving in the next month, but that she may call me after that. Keeping my fingers crossed. I was bad and didn't think to get his contact info, but I had given the SB on purpose- because it would be something she'd be sure to keep for after the move.

Had someone follow me home yesterday for a catalog! LOL

Sheila said:
Had someone follow me home yesterday for a catalog! LOL

That would creep me out! If someone was following me, I'd probably just drive in circles or to the local PD in town. :)

Mine came in the mail Friday! I will be putting them on tmrw. I will be putting them on my side rear windows of my Quest. My husband is so funny because you'd think he's the PC consultant the way he talks to people about the products! LOL. So I know I'll have no problem with him handing out a catalog when he happens to drive the van. :) I may have to ask if he will put a sticker on my truck...not with my name but just a PC sticker on it. I'll have to ask!

My husband is still driving around the military base in Tokyo with my name on the back of his van window. And the kids & I left 18 months ago! Once a season, I send him a pack of updated catalogs & he puts stickers on the & hands them out for me. Your Hubby can be very good advertising for you! :D

Reading all these awesome stories about how the window decals are working makes me want to purchase them right away. But, I need to wait until my next paycheck. Counting down the days!

I was at the neighbor's birthday party last night and gave her 2 cookbooks as her gift. She pulled them out of the bag & squealed, which made everyone turn & look. She did a little dance, then looked at me & said "thank you". There were 2 sets of neighbors from down the street that I'd not yet met until last night. One of them looked at me & said "So YOU'RE the Pampered Chef Consultant? I need to talk to you!!!" She's obviously seen my car in the driveway! She and the other couple followed me home to get catalogs. #1 wants her PC fix and asked about being a consultant, taking home info. #2 fell in love & wants the cookware. Her hubby ended up coming over & wants the knives. So 1 show & possibly either another show or a recruit who's seen my logo & been thinking about PC. But the PC gift was what opened the conversation at the party! :D

<h2>1. "What is the average order amount for customers who see the car window logo and request a catalog?"</h2><p>The average order amount for customers who see the car window logo and request a catalog is $221.25. This amount can vary depending on the specific products the customer is interested in purchasing.</p><h2>2. "How often do customers turn into catalog shows after seeing the car window logo?"</h2><p>This varies, but in this particular case, the customer turned into a catalog show after seeing the car window logo. It ultimately depends on the customer's individual interest and needs.</p><h2>3. "What incentives or freebies are offered to customers who request a catalog after seeing the car window logo?"</h2><p>In this case, the customer received two leakproof containers and the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set as freebies for placing an order of $221.25. The specific incentives and freebies may vary depending on the company and current promotions.</p><h2>4. "Is there an option for customers to host an online show after seeing the car window logo?"</h2><p>Yes, there is an option for customers to host an online show after seeing the car window logo. This allows them to potentially get more sales and discounts on their items. However, in this particular case, the customer was in a rush to receive her items before moving to Mexico.</p><h2>5. "How much commissionable sales were generated from this customer who saw the car window logo?"</h2><p>The commissionable sales generated from this customer who saw the car window logo totaled $210.56. This amount may vary depending on the specific products and their commission rates.</p>

1. "What is the average order amount for customers who see the car window logo and request a catalog?"

The average order amount for customers who see the car window logo and request a catalog is $221.25. This amount can vary depending on the specific products the customer is interested in purchasing.

2. "How often do customers turn into catalog shows after seeing the car window logo?"

This varies, but in this particular case, the customer turned into a catalog show after seeing the car window logo. It ultimately depends on the customer's individual interest and needs.

3. "What incentives or freebies are offered to customers who request a catalog after seeing the car window logo?"

In this case, the customer received two leakproof containers and the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set as freebies for placing an order of $221.25. The specific incentives and freebies may vary depending on the company and current promotions.

4. "Is there an option for customers to host an online show after seeing the car window logo?"

Yes, there is an option for customers to host an online show after seeing the car window logo. This allows them to potentially get more sales and discounts on their items. However, in this particular case, the customer was in a rush to receive her items before moving to Mexico.

5. "How much commissionable sales were generated from this customer who saw the car window logo?"

The commissionable sales generated from this customer who saw the car window logo totaled $210.56. This amount may vary depending on the specific products and their commission rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies