• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Online Order, Now What??

In summary, to track your first online order with Pampered Chef, you will need to use the tracking number provided in the confirmation email. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to the order once it has been submitted, so be sure to double-check before submitting. Delivery time may vary, but you can track your order for a more accurate estimate. Returns are accepted within 30 days, as long as the product is unused and in its original packaging. Special promotions and discounts are often available for first-time online orders, which can be found by signing up for their email newsletter or checking their website.
sslangley
I just got my first online order. Now what do I do?? It's linked to a show I am doing the end of the month. So I need to enter it into Pampered Parter or is it automatically done.

Sorry, this is new to me.

I'm thrilled. This is the first real hit I've had on the website...

You will need to enter it into Pampered Partner. It's so cool to get that first order! I am sure it's the first of many!

pamperedtraci said:
You will need to enter it into Pampered Partner. It's so cool to get that first order! I am sure it's the first of many!

That is what I thought, but I wanted to be sure. I'm really excited. I got an email from the host yesterday telling me she send some e-invites to out of town guests. I was excited about that, now to see an order, it's awesome.

Related to My First Online Order, Now What??

1. How do I track my first online order?

After placing your first online order with Pampered Chef, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

2. Can I make changes to my first online order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once your order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We recommend double-checking your order before submitting it to ensure accuracy.

3. How long will it take for my first online order to arrive?

The delivery time for your first online order may vary depending on the shipping method chosen and your location. In general, orders are shipped within 2-3 business days and can take 3-7 business days to arrive. You can track your order using the tracking number provided to get a more accurate estimate of delivery time.

4. What is your return policy for first online orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your first online order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and unused to be eligible for a return.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for first online orders?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for first-time online orders. These can include free shipping, free products, or discounts on select items. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions or check our website for any ongoing deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd