• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Booth, and My Idea for a Drawing...

In summary, if you have a drawing and you want to give away the ingredients for the show, you can do that. However, you need to advertise it as a free show and make sure you have a full list of at least 35-40 names so that the show will hold and the invitations went out.
rompydompy
What if my drawing was for me to provide the ingredients for the show? Can I do that? I'd like to give a product with it, but I don't know if I'll get anything in time in the mail... Ive got til Saturday morning to get this figured out, but I need SOMETHING to get people to fill those contact cards out! HELP! Please and Thank you!!! :D

The booth I just did, I didn't give anything away. I just handed the card to them and asked them to fill it out if they would like to be on a bi-weekly newsletter/info email list and I got several emails.

It was a very small booth but my percentage of people who filled out the form was very high. And I spoke to most of the one's who chose not to and they were already being served by a consultant.

But yes, you can definately do that as your give away. Advertise it as a free show and you can even throw in the postage for their invites but only if they let you mail them and give you a full list of at least 35-40 names. That way, you know the show will hold and that the invitations went out. It's a huge benefit for hostesses, especially this time of year.

When I've done drawings, that's what I've done, and called a free show, like Sharon mentioned. Someone else said they offer a "party in a bag" and have a reuseable shopping bag with some dollar store plates, napkins & cups along with host packet items in there.

I did a table at two fall fests the last two Saturdays, and I also didn't do a drawing. I felt that I wasn't getting the leads I wanted. When I'd follow up with those who had entered the drawing, they weren't interested in hosting, and some even seemed disappointed to hear what they won. I had better luck just talking to those who walked up, and letting them know I'd like to follow up with them later.

Same with me. I found the drawing leads were a dead end. When they walk up, I just start a conversation. Once I figure out that they are a fan of the product, I ask if they are interested in being on my monthly e-mail newsletter and go from there. Most say yes, some say no. I don't get offended with the no's as they would be a waste of my time and energy. I'd much rather walk away with 6-10 good solid leads than a handful of dead leads. Presentation goes a long way. Make the table attractive so they will stop. Women like pretty things. Make it pretty!Tri-fold boards with the upcoming specials and current specials can help too. One of the girls in my downline hung the booking slide on the wall behind her. She had customers walking uo, reading it, and as soon as she diverted her attention from another customer to them, they were asking to book a show!

Sheila said:
One of the girls in my downline hung the booking slide on the wall behind her. She had customers walking uo, reading it, and as soon as she diverted her attention from another customer to them, they were asking to book a show!
That is an awesome idea! A lot of people don't want to ask "what do I get if I do?" because they are afraid they'll be disappointed with the answer and then feel obligated to host because they asked the question. I know that sounds weird but it's true. This is a much better way of getting the point across.

1. What is the purpose of having a booth at a Pampered Chef event?

The purpose of having a booth at a Pampered Chef event is to showcase our products and interact with potential customers. It is a great opportunity to demonstrate the quality and usefulness of our kitchen tools and build relationships with new clients.

2. Can I customize my booth to fit my personal style?

Yes, you can definitely customize your booth to fit your personal style. We encourage our consultants to be creative and make their booth stand out. Just make sure to follow our branding guidelines and use approved Pampered Chef materials.

3. What should I include in my first booth set-up?

For your first booth set-up, we recommend having a variety of our top-selling products on display, along with any new or seasonal items. You should also have business cards, order forms, and catalogs available for customers to take. A visually appealing tablecloth and some decorations can also help attract attention to your booth.

4. How can I make my booth more engaging for customers?

To make your booth more engaging for customers, consider setting up a demonstration station where you can showcase the functionality of our products. You can also offer free samples or recipe cards using our products. Additionally, having a drawing or raffle for a Pampered Chef prize can generate excitement and attract more visitors to your booth.

5. How can I maximize my sales at my first booth?

To maximize your sales at your first booth, make sure to engage with every customer that visits your booth. Be knowledgeable about our products and their features, and be ready to answer any questions. Offer special discounts or promotions for purchases made at the event. Finally, don't forget to follow up with potential customers after the event to thank them for their interest and offer any additional information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jla8279
Replies
Views
jcsmilez