• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lollypop Tree Idea: Get a Draw at My Booth Saturday!

In summary, the author of the summary has an idea for a booth at a local show. They are thinking of doing a lollypop tree. They have three colors- red for a free gift, green for a free cooking show, or $10 extra on a catalog show, and blue for free direct shipping on an order placed that day. What do you all think?
kisrae
Gold Member
I have an idea: I wanted to get a draw to my booth that I'm doing on Saturday. I'm thinking of doing a lollypop tree. Well really a stackable cooling rack coverd with tissue paper and lollypops punched in.

I'll have three colors Red:a free gift(season's best) Green:free cooking show or $10 extra on a catalog show and Blue:free direct shipping on an order placed that day.

What do you all think?

GREAT idea! Let us know how it works!!! You might want to have a sign saying you have to be 18 or older....or, use citrus peelers instead of suckers. I worry that the kids would want the candy.

Sounds neat! Take pictures and post so we all can see.

cmdtrgd said:
GREAT idea! Let us know how it works!!! You might want to have a sign saying you have to be 18 or older....or, use citrus peelers instead of suckers. I worry that the kids would want the candy.

Good point.I didn't think about that. Maybe I'll have a small dish(SA heart) with something for the kids.

Have you tried doing this yet? I was wondering if the suckers would stand up OK in the cooling rack/tissue paper. Or will you need more support underneath?

I'm also thinking, perhaps you could do something like this, but use the Trifle Bowl instead...? You could fill the base with either glass beads, or maybe even Easter grass, now that spring will be here soon...hmmm...

Paula

cool ideas

I would like to see pics too.............

I have a large home show comming up and was thinking of doing something like this with my trifle bowl and Easter eggs.

Hmm Just realized my event will be 2 weeks after Easter.... I really want to utilize the trifle bowl since it is such an eye catcher.

Sory to Hijack..... I seem to be doing it alot today!

kisrae said:
Good point.I didn't think about that. Maybe I'll have a small dish(SA heart) with something for the kids.

Good idea - get those conversation hearts - they like those and they are cheap!!!

Same thing happens to me at fairs when I use my balloon stand - the kids want the balloons ... :balloon: ... then you look bad in the parents eyes b/c ya won't give them a balloon... geez..

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I only do wrapped candy at fairs etc. Some kids will paw thru the bowls... I had a kid do it with M&M's one time... it grossed me out! I had to take the bowl off my table.

I'm rethinking this. I like the Triffle bowl item. Right now I have flowers in it and I might be able to add something to it. Maybe Pick a Flower(fake)I'll let you all know.

I'd think you would want folks to interact with the tools. Maybe have handheld-sized tools all in the Tool Turnabout, each with circle/dot stickers on which you have written a number. They pick up a tool, (you tell them about it!) and then tell you the number, they ask what they've won... #16 = I'll pay the tax on your entire show if you schedule in the next 3 weeks; #4 = (current guest special) etc.

This shows tools, doesn't look cluttered, and keeps to PC. The lollypop thing is at some level, to draw people to the candy. Certainly that will draw kids.

If you want the candy appeal, do chocolate pretzel butterflies, or have premade-brownie bites with a variety of ways people can top them... this always rockets my shows to over $500 when I do them at a show, b/c of all the tools it shows - mini muffin pan, pastry press, EZ Accent decorator, cooling racks (always show in 2's), oven mitt, flour sugar shaker, batter bowl, whisk, scraper, scoops, zester, food prep bowls, etc.

Good luck!

Interesting Scott.... Hmmmm that might work!

I am doing a large event in May and am trying to think of ways to increase people to book a show at the event (pencil it in at least). I was thinking of doing a booking tree. I will be using a Christmas tree with lights on it and post cards that have dates on that I am available to do a show. If they choose a date from the tree they can get a gift at their show valued at $25 (show must be at least $300 to get this gift). Does this sound like a good idea?

I've heard of people doing it. I don't think I've officially tried an actual booking tree. Just book a show today and receive a cookbook or $15 extra free at your show. I was thinking of doing an extra 15-25% free or something like that. I would love to know what the best booking at fairs ideas people have tried and that have brought consistent results. My personal goal tends to just get more contacts. I'm usually too busy to date an actual show so I'll call them the next day if they are interested.

scottcooks said:
If you want the candy appeal, do chocolate pretzel butterflies, or have premade-brownie bites with a variety of ways people can top them... this always rockets my shows to over $500 when I do them at a show, b/c of all the tools it shows - mini muffin pan, pastry press, EZ Accent decorator, cooling racks (always show in 2's), oven mitt, flour sugar shaker, batter bowl, whisk, scraper, scoops, zester, food prep bowls, etc.

Good luck!

I would not do this at a fair. There is too much liability. Unless of course you have a food service license and adequate insurance....

just a thought... be careful of offering free direct shipping. That can get mighty expensive...

Yes. The fair I do each weekend requires everyone to have a FH license, plus insures us with the city with our applic. fee before opening. FH was $10 for 3 years, so a worthwhile investment. PC insures us when doing demos. ( I copy the indemnity cert. available once/year in KCN and have it with me in my bookings binder)

Last edited:
Scott, what month that certificate generally appear. I think including it in your binder is a great idea.
leggy

Related to Lollypop Tree Idea: Get a Draw at My Booth Saturday!

What is the "Lollypop Tree Idea" at your booth on Saturday?

The "Lollypop Tree Idea" is a fun and interactive game at our booth where customers can draw a lollypop from our tree and potentially win a prize or discount on our products.

How do I participate in the "Lollypop Tree Idea"?

To participate, simply come to our booth on Saturday and let one of our representatives know that you would like to play the "Lollypop Tree Idea." They will guide you on how to play and draw a lollypop from the tree.

What are the prizes or discounts I can win from the "Lollypop Tree Idea"?

The prizes and discounts vary and can include free products, discounts on purchases, or even a chance to win a larger prize. The exact prizes and discounts will be listed at our booth on Saturday.

Do I have to make a purchase to participate in the "Lollypop Tree Idea"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to participate in the "Lollypop Tree Idea." It is open to all visitors at our booth on Saturday.

Is the "Lollypop Tree Idea" available at all Pampered Chef booths on Saturday?

The "Lollypop Tree Idea" may be available at select Pampered Chef booths on Saturday. We recommend checking with your local representative or on our website to see if the game will be available at your specific booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies