• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Commission Cut by $82.13 - What Does "Mid Month Show Offset" Mean?

In summary, the "Mid Month Show Offset" on your commission statement refers to an adjustment made to account for a show that was held in the middle of the month, rather than at the end. This adjustment is necessary to accurately reflect the sales and commission from that show in your check. It is common for commission statements to have a "Mid Month Show Offset" listed, and it should not affect your overall commission for the month. For more information, you can contact the customer service team for details and specific questions about the adjustment.
redd3708
Okay, I am a little upset because $82.13 was taken out of my commission for "Mid Month Show Offset"....what does that mean??? Did I mess up? It was listed under "Adjustments" on my statement.

I have been doing a lot of product adjustments for my customers (they keep receiving broken stoneware)...is HO taking it out of my commission???

Someone please explain. This upsets me. I worked really hard last month and now I am getting money deducted.....for what?!?!

WAIT! I think I know what happened.....I feel so silly now! LoL...I guess I wasn't reading my statement correctly...NEVERMIND!

You can delete this post if u want!!!:D

I've done that before!!

1. What does "Mid Month Show Offset" mean on my commission statement?

The "Mid Month Show Offset" is a term used to describe a deduction from your commission check. It means that your commission has been adjusted to account for a show that was held in the middle of the month, rather than at the end of the month. This could be due to a change in show date or a show that was added after the commission calculation was already completed.

2. Why was my commission cut by $82.13?

Your commission may have been cut by $82.13 due to a "Mid Month Show Offset." This means that your commission was adjusted to account for a show that was held in the middle of the month, rather than at the end. This adjustment is necessary to accurately reflect the sales and commission from that show in your check.

3. Can I get more information about the "Mid Month Show Offset" on my commission statement?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team for more information about the "Mid Month Show Offset" on your commission statement. They will be able to provide you with more details and answer any specific questions you may have about the adjustment.

4. Is the "Mid Month Show Offset" a common occurrence on commission statements?

Yes, it is common for commission statements to have a "Mid Month Show Offset" listed. This is because shows are not always held at the end of the month and may fall in the middle of the month, which requires an adjustment to accurately reflect the sales and commission from that show in your check.

5. Will the "Mid Month Show Offset" affect my overall commission for the month?

No, the "Mid Month Show Offset" should not affect your overall commission for the month. It is simply an adjustment made to accurately reflect the sales and commission from a show that took place in the middle of the month. Your overall commission will still be based on your total sales for the entire month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
chefloriray
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies