• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Months: Commission Increase Clarification for New Consultants

The commission is based on what you submitted in a calendar month. If you have sales in a month and you miss the commission deadline, those sales will not count toward your total for that month. If you have sales and you meet the commission deadline, those sales will count toward your total for that month.
tlennhoff
Ok, I know there have been a lot of questions lately by those of us just starting or thinking about starting. I thought I'd start a thread for our questions and suggestions for getting started.

My 1st question is this. I know our commissions change if we have over $1250 in sales. With SS1 many of us set things up so we have 6 weeks to meet our SS1 sales goals. When it comes to the commission increase does that include the entrie 6 weeks or just the weeks in each of the months?

I'm not sure so I'm being clear so I'm going to use an example here. I signed my agreement in July, had a couple shows in August, and set my SS month for September. Clearly I get my SS1 bonus and the knife recruiting special. But in regards to commissions how does it work out?

For example I have sales of $400 in August and sales of $1000 in September.

For the commissions would I get commissions at 22% (under $1250) or 23% (over $1250)?

Maybe I just don't understand, but haven't you already gotten paid for the August shows? You get whatever commission level that you earned in August, then get whatever commission level you earned in September for the September shows. I think that commission is paid on a monthly schedule for sales in that month, regardless of how long you have to earn your first SS month. I hope that makes sense! Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Gillian's right...you should have already gotten paid for your August sales. Your comission is determined by what sales are turned in by the last day of the month.
Your August sales will roll-over to count for your SS1 bonuses though! And your combined sales gets you qualified:)

tlennhoff said:
Ok, I know there have been a lot of questions lately by those of us just starting or thinking about starting. I thought I'd start a thread for our questions and suggestions for getting started.

My 1st question is this. I know our commissions change if we have over $1250 in sales. With SS1 many of us set things up so we have 6 weeks to meet our SS1 sales goals. When it comes to the commission increase does that include the entrie 6 weeks or just the weeks in each of the months?
The commission is based on what you submitted in a calendar month.
I'm not sure so I'm being clear so I'm going to use an example here. I signed my agreement in July, had a couple shows in August, and set my SS month for September. Clearly I get my SS1 bonus and the knife recruiting special. But in regards to commissions how does it work out?

For example I have sales of $400 in August and sales of $1000 in September.

For the commissions would I get commissions at 22% (under $1250) or 23% (over $1250)?
In this example you would have gotten commission based on $400 in August and based on $1000 in September. You would have earned SuperStarter bonus 1 and 150 points rolled over to October to be added to anything OVER the 1250 needed for the bonuses in October and November (your SS months 2 & 3). Each month you must earn the 1250 FIRST and then the roll-over toward the SS bonus + packages happen. If you don't hit the 1250 nothing will roll over.

Any roll over points go away at the end of the SS period.

PS: I would try to get another $250 in sales in September so that you can get to the next commission level in September - and more bonus points!

What is a Super Starter Month?

A Super Starter Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where new consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses for meeting certain sales and recruitment goals during their first full month with the company.

How do I qualify for a Super Starter Month?

To qualify for a Super Starter Month, you must sign up as a new consultant during the designated month and meet the minimum sales and recruitment requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary each month, so be sure to check the current promotion details.

What rewards can I earn during a Super Starter Month?

The rewards for a Super Starter Month may include free products, bonus payments, and other incentives. The specific rewards and requirements will be outlined in the promotion details, which can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef mentor.

Can I participate in a Super Starter Month if I am joining as a team member?

Yes, team members can also participate in Super Starter Months. However, only new consultants who have not previously signed up with Pampered Chef can qualify for the rewards and bonuses offered during these promotions.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for a Super Starter Month?

If you do not meet the sales and recruitment requirements for a Super Starter Month, you will not qualify for the extra rewards and bonuses. However, you will still be a valued member of our team and have access to all of the resources and support offered to all Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • jessica_momof6
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies