• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Appetizer Plates/Caddy Set Is Wack!

In summary, the plates have rough surfaces and don't fit well together. The cranberry plates have a sharp bottom.
Eaglenewsteach
Silver Member
Does anyone else have the appetizer plates/caddy set? All my plates are so out of round they look wavy when stacked together. They don't really fit all that well together either. Plus, there are rough imperfections on the surface of almost all the plates. I am disappointed. We do a lot of entertaining and I thought this was the must have product. The plate look like rejects at the Pfaltzgraf outlet. I am bummed.

I don't have them but just call HO and send them back - they are probably just a bad batch and if you just got them they'll pick up the old ones and send you out new ones. If you aren't happy with them - how are you going to get your customers excited about them? Don't feel bad - sometimes things aren't perfect:)

I don't have mine yet either...but I agree with Gina...call HO and tell them that your plates are rejects. Thy should have no problem sending you new ones!

Mine don't set right either! When stacked on top of eachother, there is more space between some than the others. Does that make sense?

What's wrong with Pfaltzgraf?? I happen to love mine;0)

app plates/caddy
Eaglenewsteach said:
Does anyone else have the appetizer plates/caddy set? All my plates are so out of round they look wavy when stacked together. They don't really fit all that well together either. Plus, there are rough imperfections on the surface of almost all the plates. I am disappointed. We do a lot of entertaining and I thought this was the must have product. The plate look like rejects at the Pfaltzgraf outlet. I am bummed.
I won mine at my cluster meeting and I am pleased with mine...It really is a cute set and,like you said, great for entertaining...I hope is just a bad batch you got because I think mine are wonderful. I would definitely contact them and get them replaced! Good Luck!:rolleyes:

The first set I received had some flaws & imperfections - I called HO and they replaced them. My new set is perfect.

My director had some at our last meeting and her's looked good. i would call HO and see if they will replace them.

I agree with the concensus... call HO to get them replaced.

I'm happy with mine, so I can't really say anything bad about them.

I had a bad set too! I emailed HO and they sent me a new set. The new set looks great.

I'm hearing so much about these plates I'm not sure if I should order them or not. It seems the second set everyone received is working out, but I would hate for a guest to order them and have this problem.

The cranberry plates are perfect... however...I just noticed this morning that I had scratched one of them badly by doing the white/cranberry alternating stack... it seems one of the white plates has a really sharp bottom I didn't notice. The beat goes on... ;)

Eaglenewsteach said:
The cranberry plates are perfect... however...I just noticed this morning that I had scratched one of them badly by doing the white/cranberry alternating stack... it seems one of the white plates has a really sharp bottom I didn't notice. The beat goes on... ;)
I would still call HO. They should replace the white ones (unless the rest are perfect and you are able to file down that rough spot...) AND they need to replace your cranberry ones!

I am not sure if I am being way to picky....there are 4 of my white plates that have imperfections on the glaze. They aren't HUGE spots, but they are noticable. I hate sending something back like that, but I don't want customers to see them either!

I think I just talked myself into doing a product adjustment on them... :)

1. What is included in the My Appetizer Plates/Caddy set?

The My Appetizer Plates/Caddy set includes four ceramic plates and a metal caddy for easy serving and storage.

2. Can the plates be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the ceramic plates are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. How many appetizers can the plates hold?

Each plate has a diameter of 6 inches, making them perfect for small appetizers or snacks.

4. Is the caddy durable enough for outdoor use?

Yes, the metal caddy is sturdy and can be used for indoor or outdoor gatherings.

5. Are the plates and caddy sold separately?

No, the My Appetizer Plates/Caddy set is sold together as a complete set for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gsptn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gsptn