• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 2nd Recruit - Celebrating a Big Step Forward!

In summary, Lacy promoted to director and signed a third recruit yesterday. She is excited to start building a team again and is already selling well. She is confident that she can reach her goal of becoming a director by January 1, 2008.
lacychef
I signed my 2nd recruit yesterday!:thumbup: :sing: :) :D
Just had to tell ya how excited I was to finally be able to post in this section, lol! I'm so happy to finally start building a team!

Yay Lacy!! Nice job!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great job Lacy! Congrats!

Way to go Lacy! Now that we both have 2, it's time for us to get 3 more!!!

Christ Follower said:
Way to go Lacy! Now that we both have 2, it's time for us to get 3 more!!!

Wo-Hoo~let's do it:thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

OH, yeah, I gotta go change my siggy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Are you going to Leadership?

Yay! congrats!!!

pkd09 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Are you going to Leadership?

I don't think I can work it out this year.

Congratulations!! :thumbup: :D

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Kudo for you Lacy! Wait til you get the 1% commission overide in your pay check.

Way to go Lacy! Congrats!

If she qualifies before the end of the year she'll knock 4000 points off what you need for the cruise because you need less as a FD!

Are you going to make it?! I would love to cruise with you if my recruit qualifies and I manage to have a 6K November!

Keep up the good work!

great job lacy! i've learned so much from you this year...thrilled to see you moving towards directorship...you're going to be an awesome director!

pamperedlinda said:
Kudo for you Lacy! Wait til you get the 1% commission overide in your pay check.

That's on the sales of the recuits right?

Christ Follower said:
That's on the sales of the recuits right?
it is on you and your recruit - so long as you have $1250 yourself

I cant wait to see my first override pay!! I promoted to FD last month and signed my 3rd active recruit yesterday! I have an inactive recruit in La, but 3 active ones now!! 2 more qualified by Dec 31st -- that's my goal!! Director by Jan 1, 2008!!

I really want the cruise but I think its a little far fetched at this point. I've got 25K points. Atleast I got level one. That makes conference a little more reachable for next year.

BTW, if I promoted last month, will I still have the chance to walk across stage at conference if I don't go to leadership? I'm really curious about this....

ragschef said:
I really want the cruise but I think its a little far fetched at this point. I've got 25K points. Atleast I got level one. That makes conference a little more reachable for next year.

BTW, if I promoted last month, will I still have the chance to walk across stage at conference if I don't go to leadership? I'm really curious about this....

I just recalculated my points including my 3 recruits and I have 30,598 points. That's almost double what I did last year. Not too shabby, if I should say so myself! ;)

ragschef said:
I cant wait to see my first override pay!! I promoted to FD last month and signed my 3rd active recruit yesterday! I have an inactive recruit in La, but 3 active ones now!! 2 more qualified by Dec 31st -- that's my goal!! Director by Jan 1, 2008!!

Unfortunately, No! You only get one time to walk the stage as a new director and it is leadership that you promoted before and it is only leadership you can walk as a new director:( :cry: I know, it's the pitts! I would work really hard to see about getting to leadership, because walking as a new director is a great experience and you definetley want to experience it!
Good luck and congratulations on promoting!;) :) :thumbup: :balloon:

lacychef said:
I signed my 2nd recruit yesterday!:thumbup: :sing: :) :D
Just had to tell ya how excited I was to finally be able to post in this section, lol! I'm so happy to finally start building a team!
Wahoooooo! Lacy! Great job:sing: :D
I just signed #3 on Friday. It feels weird starting all over again, after being a director in the past and then not really recruiting in the last few years! But I'm going for it again! I sold almost 6000.00 last month and already have 1200.00 in for November with 1500.00 going in this week and 6 more kitchen shows this month and 3 catalog shows going on! I am finally back in the saddle again!:sing: :thumbup: :D

ragschef said:
No walking stage for FD - only Director promotions and above.

Thanks so much you guys! It's taken me almost 6 years, but I'm finally building my team & I'm just excited!

Yes, Linda I'm excited for that raise!
Leggy, you've learned from me? Heck, I've learned from you!
Val, I'm hoping, no-- planning on being on that cruise!
Cathy, way to go--you're doing awesome!

Congratulations Lacy!!!!:D :D I'll see you on that cruise!! How far are you away now?

Kristi, I'm about 10,000 away yet; so I'm really hoping to have a great Nov, plus hoping my girls qualify!

lacychef said:
Kristi, I'm about 10,000 away yet; so I'm really hoping to have a great Nov, plus hoping my girls qualify!

YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!! We have to meet in person!! Although if you look up the cruise, it shows that there will be 2 port of calls. One in Miami and one in Port Canaveral.
I live really close to Pt Canaveral so I'll be going on that boat if there are enough of us to go on 2 boats.

I would love to meet you Kristi! Hmmm, will they assign us which port or will we get to choose I wonder? We'd probably go for whichever is the shorter plane ride; dh is nervous about flying!

MissChef said:
Unfortunately, No! You only get one time to walk the stage as a new director and it is leadership that you promoted before and it is only leadership you can walk as a new director:( :cry: I know, it's the pitts! I would work really hard to see about getting to leadership, because walking as a new director is a great experience and you definetley want to experience it!
Good luck and congratulations on promoting!;) :) :thumbup: :balloon:

That really stinks!!!! :cry: :grumpy: :cry: I really cant afford to go to leadership. We've had too many things come up, including my daughter breaking her arm. Cincinati is just too expensive for me right now....

BTW, Is that you and Jean Jonas in your avatar? WOW!

Actually, I had heard that if you cannot attend the conference (Leadership or NC) immediately following your promotion, you can walk at the next. I don't remember where I heard that or how true it is, though... so you may want to verify it with your upline or HO.

That is true. You can call HO and tell them you cannot attend LC and you would prefer to walk at NC!!! Who wouldn't with that huge crowd? A local Director I personally know, did it. Just call HO and ask. :D

Congrats!

Thanks, Ann & Cassie!! I'll be calling HO in the morning!! YEA!! I'm so excited!!!!

chefann said:
Actually, I had heard that if you cannot attend the conference (Leadership or NC) immediately following your promotion, you can walk at the next. I don't remember where I heard that or how true it is, though... so you may want to verify it with your upline or HO.

I remember hearing that too! Someone made the arguement that if this is such a family based business, than there should be some leeway if you can't make it to a conference....or something like that!! Good luck with your request!

WOO HOO, Lacy!! Way to go!!

Keep up the good work....you'll be Director before you know it! How exciting it would be to have a team. I can't wait to get there too!!

Thanks Marie! And thanks for the great smilie:)
Just do the 3-2-1 like your siggy says; be consistent & the results will come!

ragschef said:
That really stinks!!!! :cry: :grumpy: :cry: I really cant afford to go to leadership. We've had too many things come up, including my daughter breaking her arm. Cincinati is just too expensive for me right now....

BTW, Is that you and Jean Jonas in your avatar? WOW!
YEP!!! That's Me with Jean Jonas outside the New Director's breakfast about 5 1/2 years ago! She had just started with the company back then! She has been a kick in the pants from the very beginning! I hit it off so good with her and she's the one that grabbed me and suggested we get out pic taken! She is a really neat lady and she is sooooo darn funny! What you see on stage is how she is in reality! I'm sure she might be a little different now, with her promotions and all, I'm sure she has to be a little more hard nosed! But when I saw her at conference this year, she was just as nice to me and we hadn't even seen each other in 4 years! I really like her and feel honored to have her in my avatar!!!

Cassie1037 said:
That is true. You can call HO and tell them you cannot attend LC and you would prefer to walk at NC!!! Who wouldn't with that huge crowd? A local Director I personally know, did it. Just call HO and ask. :D

Congrats!
Well, when I was a director, you had to walk at the conference you promoted by, but I'm sure things have no doubt changed! I would definetely check into that ragschef! I hope it works out for you, especially if you call and explain. If you don't seem to be getting anywhere, I would ask for a supervisor! Good luck!;) :balloon: :)

1. How do I celebrate my 2nd recruit in Pampered Chef?

Congratulations on signing your 2nd recruit! To celebrate this big step forward, we recommend hosting a virtual party with your team to recognize and congratulate your new recruit. You can also send them a welcome package filled with Pampered Chef products and resources to help them get started.

2. What are some tips for building a successful team in Pampered Chef?

Building a successful team in Pampered Chef requires dedication, communication, and support. Make sure to regularly check in with your team members, provide them with resources and training, and celebrate their successes. Also, don't be afraid to reach out for help and advice from your own upline or other successful team leaders.

3. How can I motivate my 2nd recruit to reach their goals?

Motivation is key in helping your 2nd recruit reach their goals. Encourage them to set specific and achievable goals, provide them with resources and support to help them reach those goals, and celebrate their progress along the way. Remember to also lead by example and show them the potential success that can come from hard work and dedication.

4. What are some benefits of having a team in Pampered Chef?

Having a team in Pampered Chef can bring many benefits, such as increased sales and commission potential, a support system of like-minded individuals, and the opportunity to grow and develop leadership skills. Additionally, having a team can also help you reach higher levels within the company and earn rewards and incentives.

5. How can I continue to grow and support my team after recruiting my 2nd member?

Continuing to grow and support your team is crucial for their success and the success of your business. Make sure to regularly communicate and check in with your team members, provide them with training and resources, and celebrate their accomplishments. Additionally, consider hosting team meetings or events to foster a sense of community and support within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Careyann