• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Moving to TN? Let's Talk! Exciting Promotions Await - Happy for You!

I
Inomiamenda
You never did answer me about moving to TN. And, umm, did you possibly, PROMOTE and I didn't see anything about it anywhere? If so..
:happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou: That's flippin AWESOME!!! WAHOOOO!

I hadn't even noticed that little "A" next to your name on the Gem Page! Way to go girl!!!

Hi Ladies! Had a computer hard drive meltdown last weekend and am SO BEHIND it stinks! Still have to re-create six shows that I had not backed up.

BACK UP YOUR P3 after EVERY show!

There vent over!

So stinking excited to be upper level! Need to develop more directors. I LUV it!

LOVE YOU, CK

Fireworks52.gif
2sgn045congratulations.gif
Fireworks52.gif

So sorry to hear about your computer, however..I need to find my flash drive asap!

Congratulations!!!!​

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:​

Wahoo CK!!! Love it! :happyforyou:

1. What are the benefits of moving to Tennessee?

There are many benefits to moving to Tennessee, including a lower cost of living, no state income tax, beautiful natural landscapes, and a strong job market. The state also has a rich culture and history, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and entertainment.

2. What cities or areas in Tennessee are popular for relocation?

Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga are popular cities for relocation in Tennessee. Other areas that are growing in popularity include Franklin, Murfreesboro, and Johnson City.

3. Are there any promotions or incentives for moving to Tennessee?

Yes, there are various promotions and incentives offered by the state and local governments to attract new residents. These can include tax credits, relocation assistance, and job training programs. It's best to research the specific area you are considering moving to for any current promotions.

4. Is there anything I should know about the cost of living in Tennessee?

The cost of living in Tennessee is generally lower than the national average. However, it can vary depending on the specific city or area. It's important to research the cost of housing, utilities, and other expenses in the area you are considering moving to.

5. What types of jobs are available in Tennessee?

Tennessee has a diverse economy with job opportunities in various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, and tourism. The state also has a growing technology sector, particularly in cities like Nashville and Knoxville.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Sheila