• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving an Order to Another Show?

In summary, to move an order to another show, you will need to contact the event organizer or ticketing company. There may be a fee for this service, depending on their policies. It may not be possible to move your order to a sold out show, but it's worth inquiring with the organizer. The timing for moving your order will also vary, so it's best to check with the organizer. Your seat selection will likely be transferred along with your order, but it's best to confirm this with the organizer beforehand.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Is it possible to move an order from a website order onto a different show? I had a past customer/host place an order on my May FR that I didn't submit because that was the only order I had. I want to add it to a show I'm submitting today but obviously don't have access to the credit card to do it manually. I'm going to confirm that it's ok to add the order but just trying to save a step if possible. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

if you go to your PWS and look at the order, the CC info is there...

I go into the PWS and print off a copy of what they ordered and then manually input the info into P3, in situations like that.

Related to Moving an Order to Another Show?

1. How can I move an order to another show?

To move an order to another show, you will need to contact the event organizer or ticketing company. They will be able to assist you with transferring your order to a different show.

2. Is there a fee for moving an order to another show?

This will depend on the event organizer or ticketing company's policies. Some may charge a fee for transferring orders, while others may allow it for free. It's best to contact them directly to inquire about any potential fees.

3. Can I move my order to a show that is already sold out?

In most cases, it will not be possible to move your order to a sold out show. However, it's worth contacting the event organizer or ticketing company to see if they can make any exceptions.

4. How far in advance can I move my order to another show?

This will depend on the event and its policies. Some may allow you to move your order up until the day of the show, while others may have a cut-off date. It's best to contact the event organizer or ticketing company to inquire about their specific policies.

5. Will my seat selection be transferred when I move my order to another show?

Again, this will depend on the event organizer or ticketing company's policies. In most cases, your seat selection will be transferred along with your order. However, it's best to confirm this with them before making the change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76