• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moms Club Flakey Host: Support or Sabotage?

In summary, Carolyn's mom's club chick cancels her February show, so Carolyn is closing the show tonight and shipping it to herself. Carolyn tried to reach her host one more time and someone picked up the phone and hung up on her.
DebbieJ
I had a show in November where one of the moms from my MOMS club booked a Feb show.

So Feb rolls around and she ended up cancelling.

Today she sends out an email to our club saying she's hosting a Stampin' Up party! :eek: :eek:

WTF?!?!?!?

(she was also interested in signing, so who knows what she is thinking now)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Aren't moms supposed to support each other?

Last edited:
AND I can't get ahold of a February hostess to close her $1000 show tonight. UGH!!

She was supposed to be mailing me a check! I think I'm closing it anyway and shipping to me to be safe.

Oh man - you're having a headache of a day! I am sorry. Your Mom's Club chick...if she's that much of a flake...and that unreliable, you don't want ehr on your team anyway - you deserve a stronger team than that.

As for the show...yikes. I am NEVER one to close w/o cash in hand...but $1000 show?? And double points?!?! I think to close it and ship it to yourself would be your best move!

And with the stress you're dealing with...here...have a drink:

Thanks Carolyn! I'm about to get in my jacuzzi tub.

I tried to reach my host one more time and someone picked up the phone and hung up on me. Niiiccceee....

I tried to reach my host one more time and someone picked up the phone and hung up on me. Niiiccceee....[/QUOTE]

I've had people do that to me. That is so rude. Can't people just answer and say they're busy or whatever or don't even answer at all would be better.

Okay, I am such an idiot. I was trying to update some software and my computer was wigging out, my bath was cold, and I was exhausted.

Guess what I forgot to do? THat's right, turn in my $1000 Feb show.

Oh well, I didn't have payment anyway, so it's probably better. It's only a loss of 1000 pts and in the big scheme of things, it's not that much.

Now if I miss London by 1000, I'll be really ticked. :)

aww.... But in the grand scheme of things, you're probably better off waiting for the check.

chefann said:
aww.... But in the grand scheme of things, you're probably better off waiting for the check.

which did arrive in today's mail. :)

Got up the courage to call my MOMS Club flakey host today.

I started with info on our new consultant kit since she had expressed interest in that. She told me that it wasn't going to work out for her now, but that she was still interested in having a show (I didn't even have to ask). She had to put her baby down for a nap, but then called me back and we scheduled it for Friday, May 4th. YIPPEE!!!!

Related to Moms Club Flakey Host: Support or Sabotage?

1. How do I handle a flakey host for my Pampered Chef party?

If your host is being flakey, the first step is to have an honest conversation with them. Let them know that their commitment to hosting the party is important to the success of your business. Offer to help them with any planning or preparations they may be struggling with. If they continue to be unresponsive or uncooperative, consider finding a new host.

2. Can I still earn rewards if my host cancels their party?

Absolutely! As long as the party was booked and invitations were sent out, you can still earn rewards based on the sales from those who placed orders. However, it's always best to try and find a new host to ensure a successful party.

3. What if my host has low attendance at their party?

Low attendance can happen for a variety of reasons, and it's important to not get discouraged. Focus on providing a great experience for those who do attend and encourage them to share their experience with others. You can also offer to do a virtual party or have a Facebook event to reach a wider audience.

4. How do I prevent a host from cancelling last minute?

Communication is key in preventing last minute cancellations. Stay in touch with your host leading up to the party and offer to help with any preparations. If they do end up cancelling, try to reschedule for a future date that works for both of you.

5. What should I do if the host doesn't show up to their own party?

In this situation, it's best to focus on the guests who did attend and provide them with a great experience. If the host is a no-show, reach out to them afterwards to see if everything is okay and if they want to reschedule. If they don't respond or continue to be uncooperative, consider finding a new host for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sklay723