• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Show Presentation Cards? Contact HO for Help!

In summary, the cards are laminated cards with recipes and tips on them. The cards are part of the new consultant starter kit and are also downloadable from CC.
DebbieJ
Just realized I never received mine.

Were they supposed to be in the changeover or come with our first supply order?

I need to call or email the HO and want to be sure.

Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
Just realized I never received mine.

Were they supposed to be in the changeover or come with our first supply order?

I need to call or email the HO and want to be sure.

Thanks!
I think only brand new consultants and directors got them but you can buy them on a supply order.

For the ones on the supply order, are they the same ones you get for certain recipes or are they a basic guideline on cards?

genburk said:
For the ones on the supply order, are they the same ones you get for certain recipes or are they a basic guideline on cards?
They are basic guideline cards. It's a great new addition to the starter kit! Even if you are not new they would be great to get - you can SHOW a potential consultant how easy PC makes it for us!

I ordered some for my first recruit and was guessing what they were. Thanks for answering, now I can't wait to share them with her.

genburk said:
I ordered some for my first recruit and was guessing what they were. Thanks for answering, now I can't wait to share them with her.
By the way, there are new consultant recipes on them too. If she signed under the new program she gets a set in her kit.

I ordered them on a supply order but they didnt' come with my supply order. They shipped seperately for whatever reason.:confused:

Beth, are you sure about the newbies getting the cards? I gave a set to each of new recruits because they didn't get any in their kit. HMMM......

It does say 10 presentation cards. Hmmm, I wonder why my 2 newest consultants did not get them............:rolleyes:

My new recruit did not get them either - neither did some others at our training last night. My Director is going to call HO...I will let you all know.
What is the item number on the supply list? I could not find them...or maybe I'm blind.

I don't understand why just directors and new consultants are supposed to get them. Everyone got cards in the old RFS. There are people out there (like me) who are not directors, but are still doing the bulk of the training for their teams.

It just doesn't make sense to me. It should be part of the Business Binder IMHO.

I wish all of you got them too because these cards are awesome..they are laminated and have great tips and recipes. I am in LOVE with the 3 Cheese Veggie Pizza. It is such a great quick show recipe and shows off a ton of products.

I think they are on your printable materials cd, they are also on CC.

I got these in my supply order- I can't remember if I paid for them or if they just came. I am very impressed with them as well!

Found them on CC--thanks!

I don't think they're on the CD. That's where I looked for them first. And now I can't find my CD! LOL! I think it's out in my car with the other audio CDs. I probably just grabbed it by accident. :)

DebbieJ said:
I don't understand why just directors and new consultants are supposed to get them. Everyone got cards in the old RFS. There are people out there (like me) who are not directors, but are still doing the bulk of the training for their teams.

It just doesn't make sense to me. It should be part of the Business Binder IMHO.
They are downloadable from CC for everyone. It is a tool for new consultants to help them be more confident at the start of their business. Directors get them as a coaching tool. ...and it's another perk of directorship.

Alright Beth, rub it in!!:p I know Deb and I will be there before we know it!!!

Related to Missing Show Presentation Cards? Contact HO for Help!

1. Where can I find the missing show presentation cards?

The missing show presentation cards can be found in your consultant starter kit or can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I request for extra show presentation cards?

Yes, you can request for extra show presentation cards by contacting the Pampered Chef head office. They will be able to assist you with your request.

3. What should I do if I have already contacted HO but have not received the missing show presentation cards?

If you have already contacted the head office and have not received the missing show presentation cards, please follow up with them again. They may require some additional information or may have encountered a delay in processing your request.

4. Are the missing show presentation cards essential for my presentations?

Yes, the show presentation cards are an important tool for your presentations. They provide a visual aid for your customers and help to showcase our products effectively.

5. Can I use digital versions of the show presentation cards instead of the physical ones?

Yes, you can use the digital versions of the show presentation cards if you have access to them. However, we recommend using the physical cards as they are more convenient and can be easily passed around during the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD