• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Microwave Appetizer Recipes for a Party?

In summary, there are many easy and delicious microwave appetizer recipes that can be made, including spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and mini quiches. Hot appetizers can also be made in the microwave, such as meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, and baked brie. To ensure even cooking, it's important to rotate and stir the appetizers frequently and adjust the cooking time for your specific microwave. Frozen ingredients can also be used in microwave appetizer recipes, just make sure to thaw them according to the recipe instructions. For serving at a party, it's recommended to keep the appetizers warm and crispy by placing them on a preheated serving platter or in a slow cooker on the "warm" setting
chefannie
I have a party Friday night where the host only has a microwave. Does anyone have any recipes for appetizers that would be good to make? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Annie

Touchdown Taco Dip!!!

Greek Torta...you could bring the bread already toasted!!!

How do you make the touchdown taco dip in the microwave? :)

Hi Annie,Thank you for reaching out! I would love to help you come up with some delicious appetizer recipes that can be made in a microwave. Here are a few ideas:1. Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Combine 1 cup of chopped spinach, 1 can of drained and chopped artichoke hearts, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, and 1/4 cup of sour cream in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Serve with crackers or bread.2. Bacon-Wrapped Dates - Wrap pitted dates with 1/2 strip of bacon each and secure with a toothpick. Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through, until bacon is crispy. Serve as is or drizzle with balsamic glaze for added flavor.3. Mini Quiches - In a microwave-safe mug, mix together 1 beaten egg, 1 tablespoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese, and any desired mix-ins (such as diced ham, chopped veggies, or cooked bacon). Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until egg is set. Serve as individual quiches or cut into bite-sized pieces for a finger food option.I hope these ideas inspire you for your Friday night party. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like more recipe suggestions. Happy cooking!Best,

What are some easy microwave appetizer recipes?

Some easy microwave appetizer recipes include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and mini quiches.

Can I make a hot appetizer in the microwave?

Yes, you can make many hot appetizers in the microwave, such as meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, and even baked brie.

How can I make sure my microwave appetizers are cooked evenly?

To ensure even cooking, make sure to rotate and stir the appetizers frequently while microwaving. You may also need to adjust the cooking time for your specific microwave.

Can I use frozen ingredients in microwave appetizer recipes?

Yes, many microwave appetizer recipes call for frozen ingredients, such as frozen puff pastry or frozen vegetables. Just make sure to thaw them according to the recipe instructions.

Are there any tips for serving microwave appetizers at a party?

To keep microwave appetizers warm and crispy, place them on a preheated serving platter or keep them in a slow cooker on the “warm” setting. You can also cover them with foil while serving to retain heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimmie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Karen
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies