• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet My Adorable Twin Nieces: Lauryn and Addisyn's Debut!

They look so healthy and beautiful! I remember my little guy with all of the attachments in NICU, too! They look strong healthy and beautiful! Congratulations x2 Auntie!
StacieB
Gold Member
Here are a couple pictures of my new twin nieces!!

Lauryn Evelyn at 3:50 weighing in at 4 lb 1 oz and measuring in at 16 3/4.

Addisyn Margaret at 3:43 weighing in at 4 lb 10 oz and measuring in at 16 3/4 in

Attachments

• addisyn.jpg
    addisyn.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 321
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 290
  • Lauryn.jpg
    Lauryn.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 297
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 277
My gosh aren't they the cutest!! I LOVE the spellling of their names. The Y is a unique addition and it's so nice that they can share that.

Oh, they're cuties, that's for sure! Congrats to you and to their momma! :D

Thanks!!! My sister used the commonality of the Y in their names instead of starting with the same letter.

Congrats Stacie (and to their parents)!!! How early were they?? My b/g twins were born at 33w4d and are now 28 months old.

They are adorable!!!!

Such little sweeties. Congratulations, auntie.

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

They girls are gorgeous & look healthy & robust :) Looking at them makes me sentimental for the early days with my set :)

momoftwins said:
Congrats Stacie (and to their parents)!!! How early were they?? My b/g twins were born at 33w4d and are now 28 months old.

My sister was 32 weeks 5 days. My boys were 34 weeks 6 days and are now 5~~ Time sure goes quick!! Sure brought back lots of memories of being in the NICU with them!!

They look so beautiful and healthy! I remember my little guy with all of the attachments in NICU, too!

They look strong healthy and beautiful! Congratulations x2 Auntie!

Luckily, I never had to visit the NICU with mine...of course my two were 40 weeks and counting!!!!

1st was induced at 41 weeks, second came on his own at 41 weeks. Mine just get cozy...

Stacie, they are truly adorable!!! Addisyn looks like a perfect baby and not a typical newborn...and the beautiful blonde hair! Lauryn looks like she may have not been too happy having her picture taken but a beautiful baby girl too! Are they identical or fraternal twins?
Thank you for sharing...they are just too cute!!:angel: :angel:

They are even cuter in the close ups than the ones i saw last night. They are so precious!

Did you get to hold them yet?

They are fraternal. I went up to see them today, but was not able to due to one parent needing to be there and my sister's blood pressure was up and she had some other visitors were there. BIL was at a basketball game!! So maybe to tomorrow or Monday!! I am getting pretty anxious!!

StacieB said:
BIL was at a basketball game!!

I would shoot my husband if he want to a game while I was in the hospital just having his children!:D Of course we are all different and she may have wanted him to get out of her hair!:p

Yes his mom was there with us and two of o ur Sorority sisters from college. We were watching the game on TV. They are big BBAll fans!!

Congrats to you all! They seem to be great sizes for neonates! Are they holding their own well... breathing, feeding, etc?

BTW... which game were you watching? DH is bball geek and we spent most of the day in front of the TV. Of course, he bleeds "UK blue", so at least the day ended on a very positive note!:sing:

They are precious and I LOVE their names - the middle names must be family names. Very pretty. Enjoy them and God Bless!

Related to Meet My Adorable Twin Nieces: Lauryn and Addisyn's Debut!

1. What is "My Twin Nieces' Debut!"?

"My Twin Nieces' Debut!" is a special event where we celebrate the debut of our twin nieces and showcase some of our favorite Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where is "My Twin Nieces' Debut!" taking place?

The event will take place on [Date] at [Location]. Stay tuned for more details and information about the specific time and location.

3. Is there a cost to attend "My Twin Nieces' Debut!"?

No, this event is completely free to attend! However, we will have some amazing products available for purchase during the event.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions at "My Twin Nieces' Debut!"?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available only for attendees of "My Twin Nieces' Debut!" Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. How can I RSVP for "My Twin Nieces' Debut!"?

Please RSVP by [Date] to [Contact Information]. This will help us plan for the event and ensure that we have enough products for everyone to enjoy. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies