• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Dora: Adorable Pictures of My New Puppy's Vet Visit!

In summary, a new puppy named Dora was brought home and she quickly won the hearts of her new family. Despite not wanting another animal, the husband fell in love with her and the other pets in the household also welcomed her. Dora is described as sweet and adorable, and has already formed strong bonds with her new family.
Chef_2_Four
Here is Dora! I took her to the vet today and she did so good she just about slept the whole time he was checking her out! When she got her shot she just turned and looked at him and laid her head back down. She did great!

Attachments

• DoraDSC02385.jpg
    DoraDSC02385.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 453
  • DoraDSC02387.jpg
    DoraDSC02387.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 341
Ohhhh April! She looks adorable enough to snuggle!:love:

Oh my gosh...she is ADORABLE!!

I want her! I don't even want or need another animal but I would take her in a heartbeat! LOL

KellyTheChef said:
Oh my gosh...she is ADORABLE!!

I want her! I don't even want or need another animal but I would take her in a heartbeat! LOL

Thanks guys! I didn't want another! We already have the kids, dog and a cat. My husband went to look at her and called me and said I don't care what you say we are getting her. He said I held her for about 2 min and she started kissing me! When I got home I had her in my arms for about 1 min and she started kissing me. She is the sweetest dog and the dog and cat like her so that is good!

Chef_2_Four said:
Thanks guys! I didn't want another! We already have the kids, dog and a cat. My husband went to look at her and called me and said I don't care what you say we are getting her. He said I held her for about 2 min and she started kissing me! When I got home I had her in my arms for about 1 min and she started kissing me. She is the sweetest dog and the dog and cat like her so that is good!

There is just nothing better than a sweet snuggle puppy!

I am so happy that she is fitting in so well! She sounds like a very special doggie!

Oh So cute!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I want a puppy!!!!

ohhhhh, how darn cute! What a little blessing to be thankful for on Thanksgiving!:thumbup: Congratulations:D

Awwww...puppy breath. She's fantastic. What breed? She looks like she's going to get big! Good luck and congratulations! Dogs are the new kids ya know...
Valerie
(3 dog mom)

Related to Meet Dora: Adorable Pictures of My New Puppy's Vet Visit!

1. What is "Meet Dora: Adorable Pictures of My New Puppy's Vet Visit!" about?

"Meet Dora" is a blog post that showcases cute pictures of my new puppy's first visit to the vet. It also shares some tips and advice for anyone else who may be bringing home a new furry friend.

2. Why did you decide to write about your puppy's vet visit?

I wanted to share the excitement of bringing home a new puppy and the importance of taking them to the vet for their first check-up. It's also a great opportunity to document my puppy's growth and development.

3. What can I expect during my puppy's first vet visit?

During the first visit, the vet will do a full physical examination to check for any health issues. They will also discuss vaccinations, parasite prevention, and give advice on proper nutrition and care for your puppy.

4. How can I prepare my puppy for their first vet visit?

Make sure your puppy is comfortable with being handled and touched, as the vet will need to do a full examination. Bring any medical records or information provided by the breeder or shelter. It's also helpful to bring your puppy's favorite treats to reward good behavior.

5. Is it necessary to take my puppy to the vet if they seem healthy?

Yes, it's important to take your puppy to the vet even if they seem healthy. The vet can detect any underlying health issues that may not be apparent and can provide important preventive care to keep your puppy happy and healthy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara1021
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies