• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Stop and Shop Orders: Hosting Tips for Quarter Auctions

In summary, the "Stop and Shop Question" refers to the misconception that Pampered Chef products can only be purchased at Stop and Shop. However, these products can be purchased directly from a consultant or through their website. To find a consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on the Pampered Chef website. Products can be purchased through in-person parties, virtual parties, or directly from a consultant or their website. There is also a limited lifetime warranty on most products, with some exclusions.
Stephn3
Hello everyone!
I just have a quick question. I am doing a Stop and Shop tomorrow and hopefully I will get some orders.
My question is, can I put the orders in like I hosted my own show? The reason I am asking is, I do Quarter Auctions and I would like to use the free products for my auction items and for door prizes. What do you think?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Yes, you can put your orders in like your own show... Hopefully you'll get enough to make it a show. Last year I did, this on my first I didn't, but I have another tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I will with that one, was looking forward to some free stuff!

Thanks so much! I wasn't sure if I could do that for an event. I am looking forward to the free product too!

1. What is the "Stop and Shop Question"?

The "Stop and Shop Question" is a common question asked by customers who are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products. It refers to the common misconception that Pampered Chef products can only be purchased at a Stop and Shop grocery store. In reality, Pampered Chef products can be purchased directly from a consultant or through their website.

2. Can I only purchase Pampered Chef products at Stop and Shop?

No, Pampered Chef products can be purchased directly from a consultant or through their website. While some consultants may have a partnership with Stop and Shop, it is not the only way to purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I find a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products from?

You can find a consultant by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using their "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area.

4. Are Pampered Chef products only sold through in-person parties?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of ways to purchase products. You can attend an in-person party, host a virtual party, or simply place an order through a consultant or their website.

5. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on most of their products. This means that if a product is found to be defective, they will replace it or provide a refund within the product's lifetime. Some exclusions may apply, so it is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies