• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quarter Auction Fundraiser: Help Needed!

In summary, the fundraiser can still be successful by having vendors donate items and inviting their customers to participate.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I have a question for any of you that have put together a quarter auction fundraiser. I am putting one together for our local library and they found out that the vendors can not get the quarters back for their items that they are auctioning off because it goes against their small games of chance license. I was wondering how to get around this. ANyone know what I should do to get around this so the vendors can make some money back on their items they are auctioning off? I can not ask each vendor to donate a $100 in products and get nothing back from it.

Maybe if you explained more about the auction was, I 'd have some ideas. I am not sure what you mean about the vendors getting their quarters back. How does it translate into donating $100?

Is it one of those pages where each square costs a quarter? And there are a hundred squares?

:confused:I'm confused!

I'm not familiar with quarter auctions either or the reference to giving quarters back to the vendors either.But YES, vendors will donate items for a fundraiser. It's a great way to ADVERTISE! :D But not sure why it has to be $100 in value. Let each vendor decide what they want/can afford to donate. Some may donate one big thing. Others might donate 2-3 smaller things. The more you have to auction, the more fun it will be.I did a multi-vendor event once where the coordinator had all the vendors invite their customers. All the customers then signed in at the front door with name, phone #, e-mail address & could check mark the companies that were of interest to them. Then each vendor got a copy of the list so we could follow up with the ones who expressed an interest in our business.

What is a Quarter Auction Fundraiser?

A Quarter Auction Fundraiser is a type of fundraising event where attendees can bid on donated items using quarters. The items up for auction are usually donated by local businesses or individuals, and all proceeds from the auction will go towards the chosen cause or organization.

How does a Quarter Auction Fundraiser work?

At a Quarter Auction Fundraiser, attendees will purchase a numbered paddle for a set amount (usually a few dollars). The auctioneer will then draw a numbered chip from a bucket, and the person with the corresponding paddle number can bid on the item being auctioned by placing a quarter in the designated basket. If their number is drawn again, they can win the item by placing another quarter in the basket. If they do not wish to bid on that particular item, they can pass and wait for the next item to be auctioned.

What type of items should I donate for a Quarter Auction Fundraiser?

Items donated for a Quarter Auction Fundraiser can vary, but some popular items include gift baskets, gift cards, handmade items, and small home goods. It's best to donate items that have a value of $25 or less, as that is typically the maximum bid amount for each item.

How can I get involved in a Quarter Auction Fundraiser?

If you would like to participate in a Quarter Auction Fundraiser, you can either attend as a guest and bid on items, or you can volunteer to help with the event. You can also reach out to the organizer of the fundraiser to inquire about donating items or sponsoring the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Quarter Auction Fundraiser?

Hosting a Quarter Auction Fundraiser can have many benefits, including raising funds for a good cause, bringing the community together, and promoting local businesses. It can also be a fun and unique way to fundraise for a specific organization or cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg