• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: My Incredible Day Selling Over $800 in Cookware!

In summary, Christina sold 800 dollars worth of cookware in a day, and is currently working on getting more orders. She also went to conference and earned 738 points.
newchefmommy
I can't believe it but in just a day, I sold over 800 dollars in cookware, just outside orders from people at work. I also had a lady call me while at work and order 2 skillets.........
Its so amazing!! I also have 2 more cookware orders from work this Friday!
I have never sold this much cookware before!

Wow! That's great! Those pan o rama points are gonna be awesome!

Christina, that's awesome! Share with us what you did/said for those orders, please!

yeah please share.. we all want those sales!

Are you kidding? That's fantastic!!! YOU GO GIRL and YES please share!!!

That is super!

I am jealous...guess that means I need to get up and get on the phone!!

Christina!! TELL US what you are doing to get those cookware sales!! We are listening....

I am so excited for you. Have you decided what you are going to spend your points on yet?

I work in a nursing home. I have a regular girl who buys cookware from me. She bought the grill pan and press 2 weeks ago from me. So today I mentioned to her about the 60% off because she was going to collect some orders and purchase more--those are the orders I am getting on Friday, anyway, while talking to her one of the nurses said how she needs new cookware. I gave her a catalog and she bought the 5 and 7 piece executive cookware. I have another girl who wants to make a purchase on Friday. Out of the blue I had a customer call today to order 2 skillets. I don't really have any secrets but to make sure everyone you know knows you sell Pampered Chef!!!!

This business is the best!!!!!!!!

krzymomof4 said:
I am so excited for you. Have you decided what you are going to spend your points on yet?

I only have the grill press, so I am trying to get the 5 and 7 piece cookware set and go from there, with todays orders I have 1250 points and I did not go to conference!!

Not to bad for someone who never earns any of the sell a thon levels!!

newchefmommy said:
I only have the grill press, so I am trying to get the 5 and 7 piece cookware set and go from there, with todays orders I have 1250 points and I did not go to conference!!

Not to bad for someone who never earns any of the sell a thon levels!!

That's great! I did go to conference, and I only have 738 points!

Yahoo! Awsome!!

newchefmommy said:
I work in a nursing home. I have a regular girl who buys cookware from me. She bought the grill pan and press 2 weeks ago from me. So today I mentioned to her about the 60% off because she was going to collect some orders and purchase more--those are the orders I am getting on Friday, anyway, while talking to her one of the nurses said how she needs new cookware. I gave her a catalog and she bought the 5 and 7 piece executive cookware. I have another girl who wants to make a purchase on Friday. Out of the blue I had a customer call today to order 2 skillets. I don't really have any secrets but to make sure everyone you know knows you sell Pampered Chef!!!!

This business is the best!!!!!!!!

I work for the Federal Government and we have to be very careful as to how we promote things like the Pampered Chef. What I do is make sure I have a catalog on my desk where everyone can see it. I also keep (although I have to redo it) a "dreams" wall (we have cubicle walls made of material you can stick pins in...it's perfect for that!) and have some PChef stuff on it. I also use my bag I got at conference to carry my stuff and my PChef purse.

At one point, I had a made a desktop background for my computer with the month's host and guest specials, but a virus had been detected from one of the pics :eek: , so had to take it off! :rolleyes:

I have to say, I do get a lot of business from work because I work in a large nursing home and I am a "floater" I don't belong to any one floor so I am traveling all the time between 6 floors, I get around to a lot of people everyday. I have to say I am lucky in that aspect!

That is truly awesome! Pennies from heaven! (Is that the right saying?!) Anyway, great blessings!

How do you guys bring it up in conversation? I still have a hard time with that sometimes.

That is fabulous! (I love that word, but I never really use it...until now:))
I need to get a job!

To be honest I just bring it up! We (at work) are always talking about how much we "hate" our job, and I always say, I can't wait until I can do my business full time....thats a great way to start the conversation

newchefmommy said:
We (at work) are always talking about how much we "hate" our job, and I always say, I can't wait until I can do my business full time....thats a great way to start the conversation

And a great way to get new recruits! ;) Congrats on the cookware sales!! :thumbup: :D
~Vicks

PChefPEI said:
How do you guys bring it up in conversation? I still have a hard time with that sometimes.

marie
just jump on them take them down:eek:
hold a stapler to their head:eek:
and say
"buy the cookware or you'll get it" :D

that shud make your day more interesting lol

WOW Congrats!!!!! That is pretty awesome!!!!

Related to Maximizing Sales: My Incredible Day Selling Over $800 in Cookware!

What is the secret to selling over $800 in cookware in one day?

The key to maximizing sales in one day is to have a clear understanding of your products and their benefits, as well as being confident and enthusiastic while presenting them to potential customers. It also helps to have a well-organized and visually appealing display of your products.

How can I effectively communicate the value of Pampered Chef cookware to customers?

One of the best ways to communicate the value of our cookware is to demonstrate how it can make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. You can also highlight the high-quality materials and innovative design of our products, as well as the lifetime guarantee that comes with them.

Are there any specific techniques or strategies that can help increase sales?

Some techniques that have been proven effective in increasing sales include offering product bundles or discounts, hosting cooking demonstrations or parties, and providing personalized recommendations based on the customer's needs and preferences. It is also important to actively listen to your customers and address any concerns or questions they may have.

What are some common objections or challenges that may arise when selling cookware?

Some customers may be hesitant to invest in high-quality cookware due to its initial cost, but you can address this objection by highlighting the long-term cost savings and durability of our products. Other common challenges may include customers not seeing the need for certain products or being unsure about how to use them, which can be overcome by providing product demonstrations and sharing recipe ideas.

What are some tips for maintaining a successful sales mindset throughout the day?

It is important to stay positive and confident, even if you encounter rejection or challenges. Remember to take breaks and stay hydrated, as well as to engage with customers and build rapport. It can also be helpful to set sales goals for yourself and celebrate small victories throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lauradahl