• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruiting Success: Tips for Developing Directors in Your Downline

went back to his house. I was kinda nervous, but excited too. When we got to his house he took me into the bedroom & pulled out a ring! He got down on one knee & proposed. I said YES!
DebPC
Staff member
Keep RecruitingI think one of the best things you can do to develop directors in your downline is to keep recruiting. So many directors achieve directorship and then their recruiting goes way down. Show your downline- it's possible and probable that they'll recruit and eventually promote. Then when some on your team are recruiting the others who aren't will see it's very possible for them to. It's a ripple effect.

I'm having a conflict here and want some advice and/or opinions on this... and please feel free to be honest and strong with your feedback... I can take it!

I am at a crossroads with my biz... Last year I recruited 3 people. I am doing bi-weekly coaching calls with my NED as my director has been abducted by aliens and I'm guessing will be leaving PC soon as she has several personal issues. (This is why I think my NED is working so closely with me as I will be one of her first-line directors before too long).

Anyway... where I am conflicted is to where my focus should be. Should I work on my biz and sell and recruit or work with my TEAM and offer a step up program? For some reason, I don't think I can do both right now. I feel like it's them or me. And where my major conflict is, and I guess I'm answering my own question here, is that there are 4 on my TEAM who say they want to promote, yet are not willing to do the work it takes to make it happen. And those of us here know that it takes WORK to promote! I have one that was all fired up after Conference (she's an FD right now) and went inactive Aug 1st because she did $177 in June and didn't submit her 2 July shows in time. (She did get a retroactive but the sense of commitment and urgency is not there for her).

I know my focus needs to be on my business and growing my team. If I can't change my people, change my people, right?

I think I just need some words of encouragement here and that really focusing on ME and my business isn't selfish and will in the long run be a better example for them than all of the hand-holding that I've been doing.

Thanks for your help. --- COLLEEN :S

My NED is always telling me to work on my PERSONAL business first and then match my time with their effort when it comes to coaching. Of the 6 that are active (total of over 20), only one gets weekly calls from me. She is the only one really working! Plus, if I work on my personal business, I will find new recruits which will keep the team going.What you might want to do is find other directors in your area, or maybe we all could team up here to offer the step up to director program. Offer it as a weekly conference call. Each director who has people who are interested teaches one week or something like that.

Your main focus should be on your personal business. If you don't have the basics flowing the rest just won't happen.

The more shows you have the more sales and contacts. The more contacts the more recruit leads and the more recruits. The more recruits you have the larger your pool. The larger your pool the more team sales and the more likely you will find some stars among that group.

Schedule your life. Set aside time for all the important tasks of your business and book those that are working into the team time.

My problem is that it looks like I work all the time so my DH isn't happy and my team doesn't want to promote because they don't see themselves having that kind of time. SO I now have set office hours and have notified them that I will not answer calls or emails at certain times but will get back to them as soon as I can. I have stated my boundries and I think everyone (including me) will not only respect that but also grow from it.

They say you should be an example. If we carry the whole line to shows or know EVERYTHING about everything no one wants to sign because they think they have to do that. If our shows are too long or elaborate we don't get the bookings because they don't want to go to that trouble or can't afford it. If we spend 24/7 on our business our downline can't see themselves in the director role.

We are all learning and growing every day. I only feel like a day was wasted if I can't think of anything that I learned that day.

Thanks so much! Exactly what I needed to hear. I guess I just needed some kind of permission to make it about ME!!! :)

When I listened to The Power of Focus, I could see that I REALLY need to concentrate on this aspect of business and life. You are not alone in trying to strike that ever ellusive "balance". I feel everyone's frustration. I needed to do more coaching/training in my downline and I still have a ways to go yet, but I have learned the hard way that I will offer training on MY time and those that want it, will be there. I am sure that many of you hear the "I want to be a director" but then that is as far as it goes. I want to be an AD and I know I will have to put even more into my business.

I have a very full time job other than PC, my parents are aging and need help now and again (this will only increase as time goes on), I run their camp rentals and I have a 17 year old graduating. Other than this, I am pretty lazy!!:yuck: I mean crazy!!!!

I fit my PC business in first. Then I do my best to put on the best monthly meeting I can (no other directors in the area) and then I schedule training. I used to get so frustrated at the "I'll be there" and no one shows up. OR no RSVP and 5 more would show up. Now I have tagged...RSVP is a MUST! Do not show up if you have not RSVP'd (because I can not possibly call 25 people to either double check or postpone). They are starting to get the message! And I think that this more disciplined way helps them as much as myself. They say that children need boundaries and crave discipline...well even we children that are wearing wrinkled, baggy skin are that way too!!!:approve:

From mid September to mid October, my full time job has me working on average 8 to 10 hours per day so there is no wiggle room. I have thrown out to my team that I would offer the Step up to individuals on the phone and if enough respond, a weekly live training. Added to that is the disclaimer that only respond if you are willing to follow through with assignments each week. I did this one other time and it was a bust...can't really progress unless they are working the program.
Oh...I'll shut up now!!;)

That was good! I have experienced the offering to do coaching calls, step up, etc. and frankly got REALLY sick of listening to the excuses of why they can't (don't) work! I put on an amazing meeting as well and am very proud of it. I think I'm just going to start jamming with my biz and if they want to come along for the ride, they can! If not, they can stay where they are and shake the dust off their shoulders because I'm roaring to go!!!!

PS: I was feeling a little sorry for myself today because I did a show last night and really talked bookings and recruiting and didn't get ANY takers. (Although 2 there I am going to follow up with because I'd love to have them on my TEAM). Anyway, I got a $153 online order today! :party:

AND one girl that came to one of my shows in April is someone I've known since I was a kid. Our mom's are friends so she always comes with her mom to my mom's shows. After the show I handed her a recruiting packet with the YLYW DVD and said, "I'd love to work with you and you're just the type of person I want on my TEAM." She took it and that was that. Her mom had a show in May and as I was leaving she said, "I looked at what you gave me and I'm going to start in September!" She hasn't signed up yet but is still a strong lead (got an e-mail from her yesterday that she can't come to my Aug. meeting but to invite her again). So we'll see!!!!

finley1991 said:
That was good! I have experienced the offering to do coaching calls, step up, etc. and frankly got REALLY sick of listening to the excuses of why they can't (don't) work! I put on an amazing meeting as well and am very proud of it. I think I'm just going to start jamming with my biz and if they want to come along for the ride, they can! If not, they can stay where they are and shake the dust off their shoulders because I'm roaring to go!!!!

PS: I was feeling a little sorry for myself today because I did a show last night and really talked bookings and recruiting and didn't get ANY takers. (Although 2 there I am going to follow up with because I'd love to have them on my TEAM). Anyway, I got a $153 online order today! :party:

AND one girl that came to one of my shows in April is someone I've known since I was a kid. Our mom's are friends so she always comes with her mom to my mom's shows. After the show I handed her a recruiting packet with the YLYW DVD and said, "I'd love to work with you and you're just the type of person I want on my TEAM." She took it and that was that. Her mom had a show in May and as I was leaving she said, "I looked at what you gave me and I'm going to start in September!" She hasn't signed up yet but is still a strong lead (got an e-mail from her yesterday that she can't come to my Aug. meeting but to invite her again). So we'll see!!!!

WOO HOO!:party: Great observation! I have a girl like that who turns 18 this fall. I know she would have signed as soon as she could but her mom just signed so I think she'll help her for a while and then hopefully will eventually sign under her.

I think all of this advice is so perfect, and we all need to hear it. Between The Power of Focus training and the training I went to on Tuesday with Tracy Williams, I too am looking more closely at how I run my business. I have always focussed on my business first, but I will soon be setting office hours and hopefully finding someone that will do some of the clerical aspects of my job for me. As Tracy put it, find a friend or a SAHM that loves PC and tell her to pick somethings out of your forever deep closet of PC products then pay her $10 in products for every hour of work. She can do host and recruiting packets, get lap boards together... whatever. Things that won't affect your business if you personally aren't doing them. (Or get your kids to do these things... mine isn't old enough)

I have also switched my meeting lately so that my rising stars (aka, the ones that say they want to successed) each take a segment of the meeting. That way they have to take some ownership. It has been working very well for us. As it has happened, no one wants to be the one left out, so everyone wants to participate at least every couple of months. Plus then everyone doesn't have to sit and listen to just me talking every month.

finley1991 said:
I'm having a conflict here and want some advice and/or opinions on this... and please feel free to be honest and strong with your feedback... I can take it!

I am at a crossroads with my biz... Last year I recruited 3 people. I am doing bi-weekly coaching calls with my NED as my director has been abducted by aliens and I'm guessing will be leaving PC soon as she has several personal issues. (This is why I think my NED is working so closely with me as I will be one of her first-line directors before too long).

Anyway... where I am conflicted is to where my focus should be. Should I work on my biz and sell and recruit or work with my TEAM and offer a step up program? For some reason, I don't think I can do both right now. I feel like it's them or me. And where my major conflict is, and I guess I'm answering my own question here, is that there are 4 on my TEAM who say they want to promote, yet are not willing to do the work it takes to make it happen. And those of us here know that it takes WORK to promote! I have one that was all fired up after Conference (she's an FD right now) and went inactive Aug 1st because she did $177 in June and didn't submit her 2 July shows in time. (She did get a retroactive but the sense of commitment and urgency is not there for her).

I know my focus needs to be on my business and growing my team. If I can't change my people, change my people, right?

I think I just need some words of encouragement here and that really focusing on ME and my business isn't selfish and will in the long run be a better example for them than all of the hand-holding that I've been doing.

Thanks for your help. --- COLLEEN :S

Yup, it sounds like you do know in your heart what needs to be done to feed your soul (so to speak). You are not responsible for whether someone fails or succeeds ~ only for your own success or failure. I'd stop hoping that they will get the bug (words easier to say than to do). They are the most excited when they start - we need to capture that spirit and try to help them experience success right away. Help them to tell you what they need to do to be sure they get those $50 PC dollars, praise their actions (and in front of others at your meetings - I like to praise reward actions not just results). Hang in there!

Lets hear some proposal stories? How did your man pop the question? :D

Heh....we met online on Valentine's Day. That night we talked on the phone for hours. We talked about marrying each other...a few months later I asked him to marry me and he said no. I still chuckle at this. Anyhoo, I needed a ring (longer story) and we were both 18 and broke. He called up his mom and got his grandmother's ring sent to us. We got it sized and I went in the store to pick it up. He waited in the car (computer nerd - doesn't like people) and asked me for it when I got back to the car. He looked at it, then at me and said "So, are you gonna marry me or what?"

I had been married before, briefly. We met immediately after my separation and he asked three times while the divorce was going through and each time I said no way, NEVER again!

The following summer (11 months into the relationship) he asked me out for dinner. Picked me up in a limo!! and we took a 1 1/2 ride (the scenic route LOL) to a large city about 50 minutes away. Told me we were going on a dinner cruise - he's such the romantic! We're sipping champagne, have the sunroof open, go all the way through town and down to the docks and he orders the driver to go around the vehicle barricades (pedestrian traffic only at this point). I was SO angry, asking him where he gets off thinking he's better than everyone else and can drive down to the dock? Called him arrogant and a few other choice words ;) and then as we were driving down the dock past a CROWD of people lined up, I heard my name!?!

I said, hey someone just said my name. He denies it and then I hear it again! He yells stop the car! and before the poor driver can even get around to open the door for us he has the door opened and is yanking me out. Then he points and I knew why I'd heard my name....across the side of the cruise ship was a banner stating 'Jodi will you marry me?' The staff of the dinner cruise had not let anyone board until we arrived so the crowd seeing the limo, assumed it must be 'Jodi'. At that point he whipped out a ring, got down on one knee in front of everyone at to an echo of aww's he proposed! Of course THIS time I HAD to say yes!!

He likes to say that he could have married any of the ladies that night since they were all stopping at our table to congratulate us and tell him how wonderful HE was LOL I like to remind him that the majority were over 65 :D

We've now been married 14 years :)

Wow Jodi ! thats pretty impressive!

My proposal wasn't quite as exciting =) He took me to Blue Man Group for my birthday and then proposed later at The Hard Rock Cafe.
The part that impressed me though was that he had asked for my fathers permission and my mothers blessing days before.
personally I can't believe my mom could keep that secret.:)

reba515 said:
Wow Jodi ! thats pretty impressive!

My proposal wasn't quite as exciting =) He took me to Blue Man Group for my birthday and then proposed later at The Hard Rock Cafe.
The part that impressed me though was that he had asked for my fathers permission and my mothers blessing days before.
personally I can't believe my mom could keep that secret.:)

My DH didn't give me the ring until 6 months after it was bought! Talk about 2 sets of parents trying to keep a secret for A LONG TIME! Then I made him wait 13 months from proposal to wedding (didn't want to move up north to the "middle of nowhere").

oh geesh my mother would have blown it!!! lol. DH didn't ask them until 2 days before he asked me

My husband had just finished college. It wasn't all romantic b/c he said I was expecting it and would know right off (he was right). We were at his parents watching TV in his room when he popped the questioned.

Mine put the ring in the bottom of my Christmas stocking and then when I pulled it out he proposed.

We had been dating for 3 weeks. We were each married before & knew what we DIDN'T want in a relationship!

He picked me up for a date & told me he forgot something at his house. We went to the house & went inside. He had me stand in the dining room with all of the lights off. He said what he needed to get was in the bedroom.

He came out with a candle that he lit. Told me that it was for the light that my dd & I brought into his life.

He went back into the bedroom & brought out a dozen red roses. Told me they were for the passion that we share.

Went back once again & came out with nothing (so I thought). At that point, he got down on one knee, pulled out the ring box & asked if I'd join him for the rest of his life.

We were both crying at that point & of course I said yes. :)

He finally told me that he wanted to propose in the house because that's where we would live (our family farms, generations have lived in our house). He wants to be able to tell that story to our grandkids one day & be able to show them where it started. :)

My DH proposed by sending me on a scavanger hunt the title was a day in the life of Bryan. I started at his house and he sent me to his school, work the place we met the canyon and the last place was where we were married at. He was in a tux with a rose. He went to ask my dad that same day in his tux if he could marry me.

I guess his name is Bryan?

yep that is his name

Dated for 6 years. He talked about dumping me if I was not ready by 5 years, yeah right. So come the 6th year, friends all around us were starting to get married so I decided it was time.
WE take a trip to Tahoe with his sister and DH at the time and in the midst of a storm he takes me out to this one scenic point and proposes. I hadn't the slightest idea he planned this and I was so not expecting it I started laughing hysterically (totally not the response he wanted, thought I would cry) anyways I take the ring, try it on and he says "well is that a yes" after I have it on my finger. Then we all go out for a celebratory dinner at our Fave Resteraunt- Olive garden (where we always went on date night and ultimately had our rehearsal dinner). 18 months later after planning the wedding of my dreams we married. And we've been together for 14 years now, married for 6 of them!

John and I met in May, 1991 at a bowling alley - we were in a bowling league - we didn't start dating until October 12th, 1991 - we both knew pretty quickly that we wanted to get married. We planned a trip to Arizona for late February 1992 to see the Grand Canyon. John asked my parent's permission prior to the trip - we went to Arizona and drove up to the Grand Canyon - and at sunset on the rim of the Canyon on February 27, John knelt down and proposed to me - some story about meeting some prospector who had a great deal on diamonds and that he wanted me to be his wife. I said yes and he yelled she said yes into the canyon! A couple from Germany took our picture right after - we got married 13 months later!

I had been involved in a church youth group that Craig also belonged to. I was 20 and he was 15. He commented once to his friends that he was going to "marry someone like Beth Schlitz". I was married to someone else at the time. Life took us in different paths but about 14 years later I was no longer married and he had never married and we both went to a singles dance. He hated them but thought he'd give this one a try - once. I didn't want to be there but was waiting for my friends so I could let them know I was leaving.

He had a miserable time and was heading out the door when he saw me and said to himself that he's ask one more person to dance and then go home. I wanted to say no. I just wanted to go home. But something made me say yes (it was just a dance). By the time we got to the dance floor he realized who I was. We danced until it ended and caught up on each other's lives.

Lots of stories and 5 months later he took me out to a really nice restaurant and before we got out of the car he asked me to open the glove box. In it was a ring box. When I opened it I found the ring he had given me just a month after we started dating - the stone had been lost and was still missing. He said "Do you still want me to get that fixed?"

Then he reached in his pocket and handed me a different box. It held my engagement ring and his grandmother's wedding ring resized to fit me.

I asked him but it was after we had already decided that we would be married. I think we both knew very quickly that we were going to be together forever. We would have been married earlier but I had a previous commitment and while holding my title, I could not be married or even live with someone.

Thanksgiving... he stayed home to be with his Mom (supposedly) because his dad worked graveyard.. I went to visit my cousins, aunts, parents. etc about 1 hour away... I was playing in the toy room with my cousins kids and I looked up (was sitting on the floor) and I see him.. there with 2 dozen roses.. first thing out of my mouth was "What are you doing here?" haha.. crazy.. that probably almost killed him!! LOL.. so he got down on one knee and proposed... the rest is history.. 6 years later..

he had it all planned out with my parents, aunts, everyone knew but me....

oh and after that we went to a little dumpy bar to be by ourselves for a while.. then slept at my grandma's house.. haha.. :)

Divorce was illegal until just last year in the country my dh is from, so proposals are not common. It was a long process. In about December he said I feel like I am supposed to be there (meaning with me). In March, we sat in a chapel and had a conversation about it and made a verbal agreement to consider it. In July, we bought wedding bands, which we exchanged on the street in downtown Santiago, Chile- wearing them on the right hand- which is the tradition there for engagement. In October we decided to have an official ceremony in Canada in December. My father forbid it until my dh had a job in Canada. He got the job in December, but he couldnt start until March 14th. We got married in Canada on March 12th- moved the rings to the left hand- had a weekend honeymoon and he started work on the 14th. We got married in the Chilean consulate office in Toronto in July on the Monday after the PC conference that same year. We have now been married three years, and have two wedding anniversaries- one Canadian, and one Chilean.

My DH and I were at a mutual friend's wedding reception.

I caught the bouquet.

A few minutes later, DH was on the microphone on his knee asking if I'd marry him (seeing how I caught the bouquet and all).

Sweet, I know.:D

My DH sent me a dozen red roses and stargazer lillies to my work place. It was valentines day and the card read... Be my Valentine Always, Norm. I thought nothing of it other than wow these are beautiful and how sweet!
After work, no lights were on at home or there appeared to be none on. I opened the door to our apartment, and all the way up the stairs leading up o our apartment door were red rose petals. I opened the door and candles were lite throughout the apartment. The petals made a path to the bedroom. He had a small gift and a teddy bear holding a heart in the middle of the bed. I opened the box and found a heart shaped chocolate box. I opened the cover and found about 8 chocolate truffles and nestled in the middle was a beautiful one carat princess cut solitare diamond ring. He knelt down on one knee and asked me to be his Valentine always and will you marry me and I said yes and here we are 4 years and two children later ;)

Carissidy said:
My DH sent me a dozen red roses and stargazer lillies to my work place. It was valentines day and the card read... Be my Valentine Always, Norm. I thought nothing of it other than wow these are beautiful and how sweet!
After work, no lights were on at home or there appeared to be none on. I opened the door to our apartment, and all the way up the stairs leading up o our apartment door were red rose petals. I opened the door and candles were lite throughout the apartment. The petals made a path to the bedroom. He had a small gift and a teddy bear holding a heart in the middle of the bed. I opened the box and found a heart shaped chocolate box. I opened the cover and found about 8 chocolate truffles and nestled in the middle was a beautiful one carat princess cut solitare diamond ring. He knelt down on one knee and asked me to be his Valentine always and will you marry me and I said yes and here we are 4 years and two children later ;)

Now THAT is a proposal!:love0010:

We had come to Cali for his brothers wedding... while here he wanted to take me to my favorite place which I had not been to since I was a kid... the beach!! So while at the beach (freezing my buns off I might add) we were having a good time, there were lots of annoying birds bothering us... we saw dolphins in the distance jumping around... anyway... while sitting on the blanket he pulled out the ring and asked my:D and we got married about 20 days after his brothers wedding.

I had the flu and he just couldn't wait anymore so he asked me in my kitchen when I was as sick as a dog. Very Romantic. LOL!!!

He had just bought a digital camera and was flipping through it to show me the pictures he had taken that day. The last picture was of the ring. I asked what is that? He then pulls the ring out of his pocket and says, maybe you can see it better here. That's when he proposed.

:love0010:My dh took me out to dinner, then we went on a horse drawn carriage through the plaza and he proposed on the ride. He's pretty wonderful!:love0010::love0010:

I'm a little late on this conversation but I haven't seen anything like mine yet so here goes. Jim was teaching me to rappel (come down mountains on ropes). When I was about 10 feet from the bottom he tied the safety rope to a tree & climbed up to where I was dangling & asked me to marry him. He said that he didn't like rejection so he wanted to make sure I couldn't say no!! When I tell the story now, I usually say that he was holding a knife to the rope as he asked. I tell people that I didn't have a choice....I had to marry him!Bev

finley1991 said:
Thanks so much! Exactly what I needed to hear. I guess I just needed some kind of permission to make it about ME!!! :)

Colleen, How are you doing now? I'm in a similar situation (just in limbo here). I think when you put your mind to it and focus you are fine. But we do need to "decide" where to focus otherwise you feel like you're working all the time, which is not good either.

My personal business has been great... better than ever. My TEAM finally started to work again and had a GREAT November!

Thanks for asking!

It sounds like you are in the same place I was a while ago.

I focused on my business first and then I spent time with my producers. I matched my time to their effort. I took one month and filled it solid with 18 shows. I called everyone I could think of to have a show and I got recruits from those 18 shows.

Some people are really good at saying that want "this thing" but expect it to just happen without any work. I would schedule phone appointments, if they kept them and did what they said they wanted to do, then I kept scheduling appointments with them. If they didn't answer the phone I left a message and didn't keep calling them. I would leave them one message a month and invite them to the meeting and send them my newsletter....that was it.

If they answered the phone but didn't do what they said they were going to do, I told them that we could not move their business forward until they did their work. They could then call me when they were done with this step and that I would be glad to help them move forward.

Don't spend a lot of time on the phone listening to them come up with excuses. I just told them that we didn't have anything to talk about since they don't have progress to report to me. It sounds harsh, but I was not listening to the whining and I was working with the people that wanted me.

I only had one person that did all these steps. I knew who to work with and that I needed to add more people.

Michelle

Okay -- mine's kinda pathetic. We met while working some dinners in the church kitchen ... the night of the Valentine dinner I was wearing a knee length skirt and he made a comment along the lines of 'nice @ss' ... I called him a pompous arrogant jerk. We went out that night with some friends to watch our town try to get into the Guiness book for the most couples kissing at once. When we walked in together, the organizers ASSUMED we were a couple and gave us a number. So yada yada yada, we end up kissing as well (to support the town's effort - LOL). We saw each other a couple more times that week.

I had been in a few bad dating relationships, so after the 3rd 'date' I made it clear that if he wasn't going to persue marriage, he should say so and go his own way. He thought about it for less than 60 seconds, and said "Well ... ya wanna?" So we were engaged less than 2 weeks after getting together, and married less than 7 months after that!!!

1. How can I keep my recruiting efforts strong as a director in my downline?

One of the best ways to maintain a successful recruiting strategy as a director in your downline is to lead by example. Continuously demonstrate your own recruiting efforts and successes to your team, and encourage them to do the same. By consistently showing the potential for growth and promotion through recruiting, you can inspire and motivate your downline to keep up their own efforts.

2. What can I do to support and develop directors within my downline?

In addition to leading by example, it's important to actively support and develop directors within your downline. This can include offering mentorship, providing resources and training, and setting achievable goals for them to work towards. By investing in their success, you can help them to become strong leaders and recruiters within your downline.

3. How can I encourage directors in my downline who may be struggling with recruiting?

If you have directors in your downline who are struggling with recruiting, it's important to offer support and guidance. This could include providing additional training, setting smaller and achievable goals, and offering incentives for successful recruiting efforts. It's also important to remind them of the potential for growth and promotion through recruiting, and to offer encouragement and positivity.

4. What should I do if some members of my downline are not actively recruiting?

If you have members of your downline who are not actively recruiting, it's important to address the issue and provide guidance. You can start by reminding them of the company's expectations and the potential for growth through recruiting. You can also offer support and resources to help them improve their recruiting efforts. Additionally, consider setting team-wide goals and offering incentives to encourage everyone to participate in recruiting.

5. How can I create a positive and motivating environment for recruiting within my downline?

To create a positive and motivating environment for recruiting within your downline, it's important to foster a culture of teamwork and support. Encourage open communication and collaboration among your team members, and celebrate each other's successes. Additionally, offer regular recognition and rewards for strong recruiting efforts, and create a sense of camaraderie within your downline to keep everyone motivated and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies