• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing PPP Efficiency: Choosing Between Inside and Outside Orders

In summary, there is no advantage or disadvantage to selecting Outside order on PPP, but it might help you to remember who you actually met at a show and who you didn't.
Darcia
Hi,

Quick question -

Is there any advantage or disadvantage to selecting outside order on PPP? I just noticed that I could select that as an option.

Thanks

I don't know of any, except it might help you to remember who you actually met at a show and who you didn't.

I think it is so if the guest go home with a receipt you know who you need to print them off for.

I do use it so I know who I actually met. Just an info thing.

If I'm understanging your question correctly....individual orders thru PP must pay the direct shipping fee. So...unless you have no show activity happening, I would hold the outside order and add it to an active show. This helps the host (with an extra order) and the guest (by not paying the higher shipping).

If you do this, you need to let the host know -- thru the reciepts, etc., -- that you have an outside order to collect from her after the show is received. I then pick up the order and have the outside order person pick up from my house (I only deliver this type of order if it is a friend or relative).

It is a little more tracking but folks don't usually mind the extra few days it might take to get their order on someone else's show if it will save them the "dreaded" direct ship rate. (But I also have folsk who coudl care less about the shipping and just want it as fast as possible...you really need to ask....)

Thanks to everyone. This is for a current show. She had four guests but 6 outside orders. I did not notice that option before and it would be a great reminder of who I personally met.

I don't know for sure, but when there is a monthly host special that includes a bonus gift for having so many guests in attendance, will marking that box let HO know they weren't there?

sfdavis918 said:
I don't know for sure, but when there is a monthly host special that includes a bonus gift for having so many guests in attendance, will marking that box let HO know they weren't there?

Nope - because Outside orders count for those types of promotions also!

1. What are inside orders and outside orders?

Inside orders are orders that are placed by customers directly through a Pampered Chef consultant, either in person or through their personal website. Outside orders are orders that are placed by customers through a party or event hosted by a consultant, but the orders are shipped directly to the customer's address.

2. How do I know which type of order is more efficient for my business?

The best way to determine which type of order is more efficient for your business is to track your sales and expenses for both inside and outside orders. Look at factors such as shipping costs, time spent on each type of order, and profit margins to make an informed decision.

3. Can I offer both inside and outside orders to my customers?

Yes, you can offer both types of orders to your customers. Many consultants find that offering both options can help maximize PPP efficiency and reach a broader customer base.

4. Are there any benefits to choosing one type of order over the other?

It ultimately depends on your business and its specific needs. For example, if you have a large customer base that prefers to order online, outside orders may be more efficient. On the other hand, if you have a strong personal connection with your customers, inside orders may be more profitable.

5. How can I ensure a smooth process for both inside and outside orders?

To ensure a smooth process, it is important to communicate clearly with your customers. Let them know the differences between inside and outside orders and how they can place their orders. Keep track of all orders and make sure to follow up with customers to ensure they receive their orders in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • danabasket