• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Vs. Personal Order

In summary, Kit Enhancement is a feature for consultants to purchase discounted products to add to their starter kit, while Personal Order refers to products purchased for personal use. The Kit Enhancement discount cannot be used on Personal Orders and consultants must have made $1500 in sales before being eligible for it. Kit Enhancement products can be returned within 45 days if they are unused and in their original packaging. The available products can be found in the "Kit Enhancement" section of the website or in the monthly consultant flyer.
mjs2052
I just earned some PC dollars and as a new recruit I have a question. When I went into P3 to order some goodies, I went in under Non-Commision Orders and they had the option of Kit Enhancement or Personal Order. What is the difference between these two? Which one should I use?

Thanks!

Kit Enhancement is available to new consultants in their 4th month of business and every April for all consultants.

For Kit Enhancement you get 40% off! You can order up to $500 of items for 40% off.

I believe we only get 20% off Personal orders.

If you are new and can wait, it might be worth waiting for the Kit Enhancement.

When you got your notice for your 30-day, 90-day dates, your Kit Enhancement month should be listed there as well (I think??).

Thanks for your help!

Another difference is that there are limits on the individual items for Kit Enhancement. You can only order 1 of each item (no multiples), and for the 4th month KE, you can't order anything that comes in the kit. Kit Enhancement orders are covered in the Policies and Procedures.

Related to Kit Enhancement Vs. Personal Order

What is the difference between Kit Enhancement and Personal Order?

Kit Enhancement is a feature that allows consultants to purchase additional products at a discounted price to add to their starter kit. Personal Order refers to any products that a consultant purchases for their own personal use outside of their starter kit.

Can I use my Kit Enhancement discount on Personal Orders?

No, the Kit Enhancement discount can only be used on products specifically designated for Kit Enhancement. Personal Orders are not eligible for the discounted price.

Do I have to make a certain amount of sales before I can use Kit Enhancement?

Yes, in order to be eligible for Kit Enhancement, a consultant must have made at least $1500 in personal sales.

Can I return products purchased through Kit Enhancement?

Yes, Kit Enhancement products can be returned for a full refund within 45 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and have not been used.

How do I know which products are available for Kit Enhancement?

The Kit Enhancement products are listed in the "Kit Enhancement" section of our website. You can also check the monthly consultant flyer for a list of available products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookalison