• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Email Efficiency: Tips for Organizing Contacts in P3 as a Consultant

In summary, to sign up for emails from Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Sign Up For Emails" button. You can adjust your email preferences to receive emails more or less frequently, and unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. If you're not receiving emails, check your spam or junk folder and add their email address to your contacts. You can also change the email address you use to receive emails by updating your account settings on their website.
Jennifer E
I am a new consultant and was wondering something about email. It appears that P3 does not have the capablilty to interface with email so we can email from P3 ( which would be really nice)...unless I am missing something. So, I was wondering if when entering PC customers into my email address book, I should just enter everyone into one group or if I should enter them by show. What do you do?

I am no expert but I do enter them in on every guest and I export to a csv file and them import to my email account. I don't think we can email directly from P3, I do use the groups but would like to see them give us more report options.
Perhaps one of the more seasoned consultants will have a better answer.

You can't email directly from P3, but you can sync your contacts with your PWS (avoids extra typing) and send Customer Connection emails from there.

Some (like me) use a 3rd party email client service like iContact, ConstantContact etc. Paulette mentioned a new one I hadn't heard of before recently: MailChimp (have to check that one out). It does involve a cost, but I don't have to hassle with tracking unsubscribe requests, and I know my emails are more likely to get through.

Whether you use your PWS, email program or another service, I do recommend grouping or segmenting your contacts. That way, you can send emails geared to recruit leads or hosts without having to remember who is who.

Related to Maximizing Email Efficiency: Tips for Organizing Contacts in P3 as a Consultant

1. How do I sign up to receive emails from Pampered Chef?

To sign up for emails from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up For Emails" button. Then, enter your email address and click "Subscribe." You will now receive regular emails from us with updates, promotions, and recipes.

2. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

We typically send out emails once or twice a week, depending on the promotions and events we have going on. However, you can always adjust your email preferences to receive emails more or less frequently.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can also adjust your email preferences to stop receiving certain types of emails.

4. I'm not receiving any emails from Pampered Chef. What should I do?

If you're not receiving any emails from us, first check your spam or junk folder to make sure they are not being filtered there. If they are not, you may need to add our email address to your contacts or whitelist to ensure they are not being blocked by your email provider.

5. Can I change the email address I use to receive Pampered Chef emails?

Yes, you can change the email address you use to receive emails from Pampered Chef by going to your account settings on our website. From there, you can update your email address and save the changes. You will now receive emails at your new email address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • KCPChef