• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings for January: Tips for Effective Follow-Up Calls

In summary, the speaker is a pampered chef consultant who is looking for help with wording when reaching out to potential clients for bookings in January. They plan on following up with those who said to call them in the new year and mentioning that their calendar is filling up quickly. They also provide tips for how to approach the conversation with both previous contacts and fair leads.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I need wording help again! ;o)

I have zero shows on my books for January. I'm going to call anyone who told me to call them "in the new year" and try to get some bookings. What should I say? I feel bad calling them before the new year but I figure I can tell them my calendar will book up fast and I want to get them their preferred date....however I'm a bit lost as to how the conversation should go...especially when I'm calling fair leads.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello pampered chef consultant, I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out because I wanted to make sure I followed up on our conversation about my shows in the new year. My calendar is already starting to fill up, so I wanted to check in with you and see if you had any dates in mind or if you wanted to discuss possible show options. I look forward to hearing from you and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you,

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any shows booked for January yet. It's always tough when the new year starts off slow. I think it's a great idea to follow up with those who told you to call them in the new year. Since they specifically mentioned the new year, it's totally appropriate to reach out to them now.

When you call, you can start off by saying something like, "Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I'm just following up on our previous conversation about booking a show for you in the new year. I wanted to make sure I reached out to you before my calendar fills up." From there, you can discuss potential dates and their preferred date, as well as any specific details they may have mentioned during your previous conversation.

For fair leads, you can say something like, "Hi there! I'm calling to follow up on our conversation at the fair. You mentioned that you were interested in hosting a show in the new year. I wanted to reach out to you now so we can secure your preferred date before my calendar fills up." And then proceed to discuss potential dates and any other details.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your bookings and I hope you have a successful start to the new year!

Related to Maximizing Bookings for January: Tips for Effective Follow-Up Calls

1. How soon after a party should I make follow-up calls?

It's best to make follow-up calls within 48 hours after the party. This allows enough time for the guests to receive their orders and for you to gather any additional orders that may come in.

2. What should I say during a follow-up call?

Start by thanking the host for hosting the party and express your appreciation for their support. Then, remind them of any special offers or promotions that are currently available and ask if they would like to book a party or place another order.

3. How many times should I follow up with a potential host?

It's best to follow up at least 3 times before moving on to a different potential host. People are busy and may need a gentle reminder before committing to hosting a party.

4. How can I make follow-up calls more effective?

Make sure to personalize each call by using the host's name and mentioning specific items or recipes that were popular at their party. Also, have a clear reason for calling, such as a special offer or new product release, to entice them to book another party.

5. What should I do if a potential host is not interested in booking a party?

If a potential host declines to book a party, thank them for their time and ask if there is anyone else they know who may be interested. You can also offer to send them a catalog or information on hosting a virtual party instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • lindsaym