• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Party Success: Tips for Hosting a No-Consultant Show on Nov. 16

In summary, the host is trying to reschedule her show for Friday, Nov.16 because she has a match that night. The guest wanted to have the party on that day, without the consultant, and the host agreed. The host is going to type up some key things for the guest to focus on so she can have a successful show.
lockhartkitchen
I've heard of no-demo shows, but have your heard of a no consultant show? I have a show that needed to reschedule. She wanted to reschedule for Friday, Nov.16. (that's the only day she wants) I have a show already. She called this week and asked if she could still have a party on that day, without me. She would make the dessert and share the catalogs with her friends.

I've never had this. But, with proper coaching, I think it can be done. I'm going to type up some key things for her to focus on. This would be a great opportunity to share the business. Any suggestions of ways to make this successful for my host?

Well, I'm thinking that if she can do this, you might have found your next recruit!!!!

Maybe, she can do the show and have a "no consultant" here theme.

Tell her to have her guests take turns during parts of the demo...what would you do if the consultant wasn't there...

They could have a lot of fun with it...and in talking with her after, you can learn what the guests did and what they think of a show as and what they would do.

On the receipt you can make sure to promote the business since they were "all" so good at demoing...

Will she have products to demo if you're taking your things to another show?

She could tell her guests to "bring their own" PC items to demo...

Oh and provide a little door prize to the host to give to whatever guest has the best demo. Maybe part of the prize can be $10 off a consultant kit. :)

Last edited:
Wow what great ideas. The host was planning on preparing the dessert ahead of time, but I could provide her with the tools to demo in front of her guests. (I have enough products to do this). I'm going to run through all of your ideas and I'll post how I'm going to do this show. Thanks.

Last January, I got really sick - the day of the show(which was a good 45-50 minute drive), I had a fever of over 100,couldn't stop coughing or blowing my nose, and was feeling so bad - I tried to find someone to cover for me, and couldn't - so I finally called the host to cancel.
She was so disappointed, and had all the ingredients for the demo...and wasn't sure if she would be able to get a hold of everyone to tell them it was canceled, so I talked her through the recipe over the phone (before the show) and she pulled out everything PC she owned (she had quite a bit), and did the demo herself! She called me the next day with a $500 show! I bought her a utility knife as a "thank-you".
I tried to recruit her ~ in fact, I am still trying to recruit her! She had a neighbor who had a show last month, which she attended.....(she had referred her neighbor to me) so I am still in contact with her, and fully expect to see her on my team on day!:D

I've had to cancel a show due to a death in the family and the host still wanted to have her freinds over so she just passed out the catalogs, fed them some appetizers and it turned out to be a $400 show!

I'm trying to decide what to do about a show on November 13. I won't know until this Friday, but I may have a quarter or semi final volleyball match to attend on the same night as a show. I don't want to miss this volleyball match. If we win regionals this Friday (our high school volleyball team) then the quarter or semi finals (I can't remember) are the 13th. UGH! I don't need to stress, yet. I'll wait and see what happens Friday. I'm so excited about our team! Having a "no consultant" show may be an option.

I've heard of videoing a show...video tape yourself at a show and give this to the host to show at her "no consultant" show. The host would prepare the recipe for everyone either along with you or before...this translate into recruiting easily so hopefully this host will be your next recruit!

Great ideas but a consultant has to be present to call a show a "cooking" show. I would let her do it and then see if she wants to submit it as her first show. If not it should be submitted as a catalog show and I would give her the $15 difference out of the commission. Wouldn't have gotten that if she hadn't done the work.

What is a "No-Consultant Show"?

A "No-Consultant Show" is a party where the hostess takes on the role of the consultant and presents Pampered Chef products to their guests. This allows the hostess to earn free products and discounts without having a consultant present.

How do I prepare for a "No-Consultant Show"?

To prepare for a "No-Consultant Show", it is important to choose a date and invite guests in advance. You can also gather any necessary supplies, such as catalogs or order forms, and familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing.

What are some tips for maximizing my party success?

Some tips for maximizing your party success include setting a theme, offering special promotions or discounts, providing refreshments, and engaging your guests with fun activities or games. It is also important to have a variety of products on display and to be knowledgeable about their features and benefits.

Can I earn hostess rewards at a "No-Consultant Show"?

Yes, you can earn hostess rewards at a "No-Consultant Show" by reaching certain sales goals and booking future parties with your guests. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and exclusive hostess specials.

How can I promote my "No-Consultant Show" to ensure a successful turnout?

To promote your "No-Consultant Show", you can utilize social media, word of mouth, and personal invitations to reach potential guests. It can also be helpful to offer incentives, such as a free gift for those who bring a friend, to encourage attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsTLC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcsharon1