• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Martini Show: Invitations & Recipes

In summary, a classic martini typically includes gin, vermouth, and optional garnishes like olives or lemon twists. Non-alcoholic options for a martini show include mocktails and alcohol-free versions using non-alcoholic spirits. Themed invitations reflecting the elegant and sophisticated nature of the event are commonly used. Alternative recipes should be provided for non-alcoholic guests. Popular food pairings for martini parties include olives, cheese and charcuterie boards, seafood, and small savory bites.
leonor kelly
I am doing a Martini Show. Does anybody have an invitacion and a recipe for something like this?

Don't have an invite. But look for the recipe for Chocolate Martini in files.

Don't have invites, but there are 2 good, easy recipes from Cooking for Two or More.
P. 101 Ceviche-style shrimp ****tail. This is different that the Celebration recipe. It isn't in a martini glass in the pic, but that is what I used for book club, and the ladies loved it.

p. 85 Fresh strawberry granita can be made 3 hours in advance, so that is an
excellent 2nd recipe.

If you have the Congratulations cards from Merrill, the shrimp recipe is on them.

Day or evening show?

love the filtering!! :D

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you out with your Martini Show. I actually have a great invitation template that I can share with you, as well as some delicious martini recipes that are sure to impress your guests. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send them your way. Happy hosting!

What are the ingredients needed for a classic martini?

A classic martini typically includes gin, vermouth, and optional garnishes such as olives or lemon twists. Some variations also call for vodka instead of gin.

Are there any non-alcoholic options for a martini show?

Yes, there are several non-alcoholic options for a martini show. Some popular choices include mocktails made with juices or flavored syrups, or alcohol-free versions of classic martinis using non-alcoholic spirits.

What type of invitations should I use for a martini show?

For a martini show, it is common to use themed invitations that reflect the elegant and sophisticated nature of the event. This could include invitations with images of martini glasses or cocktail shakers, or invitations printed on high-quality cardstock with a sleek design.

Can I provide alternative recipes for guests who do not drink alcohol?

Yes, it is always a good idea to have alternative recipes available for guests who do not drink alcohol. This could include mocktail versions of martinis or other non-alcoholic cocktails that still fit with the theme of the event.

What are some popular food pairings for martini parties?

Martini parties are often accompanied by small bites or appetizers that pair well with the flavors of the cocktails. Some popular food pairings include olives, cheese and charcuterie boards, seafood, and small savory bites such as bacon-wrapped dates or stuffed mushrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • c00p