• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Generic Expenses in PP: Tips and Tricks for Efficient Tracking

In summary, to input generic expenses into PP, you can either create a new show or use the "Miscellaneous" category. For lunch expenses with potential hosts, you can book them to a specific show or use the "Miscellaneous" category. For fundraiser events, you can use the existing categories or create a new one. It is also helpful to add a description or store name in the comment line for easier tracking at tax time.
lisacb77
Hi all,

How do you input generic expenses into PP? I just installed it and am getting started, and it seems it wants to bill everything to a show. How would I enter generic things like business cards, etc?

Also, what category would you put a lunch expense with a potential host? I figure I could just book it to that show, but this is a fundraiser event that may not book for months. And what category would that be?

Thanks,

For the expenses I just erase the show number.

you might want to add another category for host expenses or something like that, you can name it whatever you'd like. I added one for postage, misc, promo (clothes, etc) and many more. It helps at tax time if you can remember it better. I also put the store name or type of expense if generic in the comment line.

To input generic expenses into PP, you can create a new show specifically for those expenses and then assign them to that show. Alternatively, you can create a "Miscellaneous" category under the "Expenses" tab and assign those expenses to that category.For a lunch expense with a potential host, you can either book it to a specific show if it is related to that show or create a new show specifically for that lunch expense. If it is not related to any specific show, you can also use the "Miscellaneous" category.As for the category for a fundraiser event, it depends on the nature of the event. If it is a marketing or advertising expense, you can use the "Marketing/Advertising" category. If it is a networking or business development expense, you can use the "Business Development" category. If it does not fit into any of the existing categories, you can create a new category specifically for fundraiser events.

Related to Managing Generic Expenses in PP: Tips and Tricks for Efficient Tracking

What is "pp Question-Expenses"?

"pp Question-Expenses" is a term used to refer to the process of questioning and discussing expenses related to a particular project or task.

Why is "pp Question-Expenses" important?

"pp Question-Expenses" is important because it helps ensure that all expenses are necessary and justified, and that resources are being used efficiently and effectively.

Who is responsible for "pp Question-Expenses"?

The responsibility for "pp Question-Expenses" typically falls on the project or task manager, who is responsible for overseeing the budget and making decisions about expenses.

How often should "pp Question-Expenses" be done?

The frequency of "pp Question-Expenses" can vary depending on the specific project or task. However, it is generally recommended to review and question expenses regularly, such as on a weekly or monthly basis.

What are some common questions to ask during "pp Question-Expenses"?

Some common questions to ask during "pp Question-Expenses" include: Is this expense necessary for the project? Can we find a more cost-effective solution? Is this expense within the budget? Are there any potential alternatives or ways to reduce the cost?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • PamperedK