• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Playing with PP: Tips for Submitting Your First Show and Managing Orders

In summary, you can start entering orders now and come back to them later. It's important to save your progress and consider backing up your files on a separate device. For orders that you don't have payment for yet, it's best to wait until you receive payment before entering them. However, you can create a separate category for these orders in your PP account if you want to get a head start. Remember, there is no such thing as a "stupid" question and it's completely normal to feel a little nervous when trying something new. Good luck with your show!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a REALLY STUPID QUESTION ...

I have never submitted a show through PP and am SCARED of it.

I have about 4 or 5 orders for a show. However, I cannot turn it in until I get one more order.

Can I start entering those orders now and come back to it later?

ALSO ... My step-mother came to my first open house and submitted three orders. One is for my show, one is for my sister's at the end of the month, and the third is for a "December show" which I plan to turn in as a book show. Can I start entering these orders now, even though I don't have payment for them?

PP is easy to use. You can go ahead and start entering the orders now. PP saves before letting you out each time, so you can resume where you left off. It is a good idea to save somewhere outside of your computer too (a thumb drive, etc.) in case your computer ever crashes.

Before I get payment, I always leave the payment section to fill in later (even if I know I'm getting a check), so I don't miss getting any money. Set up each of the shows with the host' information and start entering. Good luck!! You can do it!

I agree with Julie. Set up each show in PP and enter as you get the orders. Leave the payment blank until you get the money so you know you are still waiting for payment.

If you haven't taken the tutorial on PP yet check it out. It is a great tool!

I hope you are talking about Pampered Partner Plus and installed that and are starting out with it rather than the older Pampered Partner.

Hi there! First of all, there is no such thing as a "stupid" question when it comes to learning and growing in your business. We all have to start somewhere and it's completely normal to feel a little nervous about new tasks. To answer your first question, yes, you can start entering the orders now and come back to it later. In fact, it's a good idea to enter them as you receive them so you don't forget or lose track of them. You can always go back and add more orders before submitting the show.As for your step-mother's orders, it's best to wait until you have payment before entering them. This will help with keeping track of your inventory and ensuring that you have the funds to cover the cost of the orders. However, if you want to get a head start on entering them, you can create a separate category for them in your PP account and mark them as "pending" until you receive payment.I hope this helps alleviate some of your fears and makes the process a little less daunting. Remember, you can always reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for any additional questions or assistance. Good luck with your show!

What is "Playing With pp"?

"Playing With pp" is a term commonly used in online gaming communities to refer to manipulating and/or trolling other players for amusement.

Is "Playing With pp" considered a form of cyberbullying?

It can be considered a form of cyberbullying if it involves intentionally harassing or intimidating other players. It is important to respect others while playing games online.

Are there any consequences for "Playing With pp"?

Yes, there can be consequences for "Playing With pp" such as being reported and banned from the game, as well as facing disciplinary action from the game's moderators or administrators.

How can I avoid being "played with" in online games?

You can avoid being "played with" by not engaging with players who are trying to provoke a reaction, and by using the mute or block features to prevent them from communicating with you.

What should I do if I encounter someone "Playing With pp"?

If you encounter someone "Playing With pp", it is best to ignore them and not engage with their behavior. You can also report them to the game's moderators or administrators for further action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • Sandibeach