• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Progress: How Many Calls Did It Take?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers three types of phone calls: customer service calls, sales calls, and team calls. These calls can be scheduled by contacting their toll-free number or submitting a request through their online contact form. There are no fees for making these calls, but standard phone carrier rates may apply. Customers can also make a sales call by contacting their independent consultant or hosting a party. And for those interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, they can make a phone call to their consultant or submit their interest through the website.
StephsKitchen
Wanted to let you guys know that I made about 50 phone calls until my phone finally went dead. Didn't get anything in stone. Talked to someone getting married Sat, then the next call was someone getting divorced. Left messages for probably 1/2. Anyhow... I should continue on tomorrow.
I am tired of calls for tonight. At least I am working on it! Right??? And I am back in the swing of things, feeling good and confident! WOO HOO as Jean would say!

Stephanie

Keep it up Stephanie! I made 10 calls and got all answering machines. As long as we keep trying....
Deb

Good for you Stephanie - I really should do the same!!

Good Job Stephanie!! Just getting on the phone is 3/4 the battle. You will start to see results soon, I'm sure.

Way to jump back into the swing of things, Stephanie!BTW, it was good to see you yesterday.

raebates said:
Way to jump back into the swing of things, Stephanie!

BTW, it was good to see you yesterday.

It was good to see you too! I am going to start coming back to Anne's meetings. It is hard when you are a Director, and feeding others info, and not getting fed yourself! It was good to get refueled, and back on track! I just scheduled a June show, rescheduled from this month. My upline Directors told me to start calling everyone I have ever done business with over the years. So, 6 years, and I have all the drawing slips from all of them! Now I know why I kept them.

See you in June!!!!:sing:

Good Job Stephanie!! Just getting on the phone is 3/4 the battle. You will start to see results soon, I'm sure.

What are the different types of phone calls offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer three types of phone calls: customer service calls, sales calls, and team calls. Our customer service calls are for any questions or concerns regarding our products or orders. Sales calls are for customers interested in purchasing our products or hosting a party. Team calls are for our independent consultants to receive training and support.

How do I schedule a customer service call with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a customer service call, you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-342-5262 or submit a request through our online contact form. Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm CT and Saturday-Sunday from 8am-4:30pm CT.

How can I make a sales call to purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can make a sales call by contacting your independent consultant or by hosting a party. Your consultant can help you place an order or you can purchase products directly at your party. You can also shop online on our website or through our mobile app.

Are there any fees for making phone calls to Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees for making phone calls to Pampered Chef. Our customer service number is toll-free and our consultants will not charge for any sales calls. However, your standard phone carrier rates may apply if you are using your phone to make the call.

Can I make a phone call to join the Pampered Chef team?

Yes, you can make a phone call to join the Pampered Chef team. You can contact your consultant for more information on how to become an independent consultant or you can submit your interest through our website. Our team is always happy to welcome new members to our Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • AnnaPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AnnaPChef
  • scottcooks