• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Cooking for Your Children Easier: Tips and Techniques from Pampered Chef

In summary, Leann Voor Vart, a consultant with Pampered Chef, will be giving tips and techniques on how to make cooking for our children more fun and less time consuming. She will also have her products available for purchase, and the proceeds from the sales will go to a local charity that ministers to pregnant and/or new moms.
leannvv
This is a fundraiser show for a local Mom's church group. Here is how they advertised me in their newsletter:
"Oct. 18, Leann Voor Vart a consultant with Pampered Chef will be our guest. She will be giving us tips and techniques on how to make cooking for our children more fun and less time consuming. She will give us tips on how we can get our children involved in the process too! The focus this day is on us and how to make our life easier in the kitchen. However, Leann will have her products available (only if you want to) and the only reason we mention this is because if any products are sold that day the proceeds will be going to a local charity in Olathe that ministers to teens who are pregnant and/or moms. So, if you do need anything (I know that Pampered Chef is a popular brand for many of us) for yourself or for that hard to buy person on your Christmas list this is a perfect time to make that purchase and also help our neighbor at the same time."

So- my 1st fundrasier but the church has a "no hard sell" rule, hence why it was billed this way. I am new and need help deciding what "tips and techniques on how to make cooking for our children more fun and less time consuming!"

THANKS!

Use the Kids Cookbook! And use all the kid-friendly tools.
My cluster is doing a kids fair tomorrow. We are keeping it simple and revolving everything around apples. We will be demonstrating the A/P/C/S, and having the kids try it. Then we will take the apple peels and put dried jello on it to coat it and cook it in stoneware in a toaster oven. And you get homemade gummy worms!!! We are also planning on having food chopping contests.

Also- just to note- this is just the moms, no kids will be there. :)

that is what I would say anything that is kid friendly use it or talk about it!!!

Go to the files section and put the word kids in the search tool. A whole page of ideas popped up for me.

Definitely promote the kids in the kitchen cookbook.

Instead of focusing on sales, I would try to get some bookings. This is a great way for people in your church to know you are a PC consultant as well as you to find out who might be interested in your products. Think of it as planting seeds for future contacts. You want to be your church's personal PC lady!

Instead of kid-related stuff, I would talk about ways to streamline the cooking process (prepping ahead of time, having the right tools for the job, simple recipes). The cookbooks always seem to be a big seller.

Not to mention, if you do it as a FR, the church would get $3 per booking from HO for their missions work!

I pointed out how great the baker's roller is for kids to help with things like cookies and even playdough.

Kids can also use the grater to grate cheese for mini pizzas, roll out the pizza dough with the baker's roller, and use the food chopper to chop up tomatoes, use the adjustable measuring spoonse to add some of the italian spice and your kids just prepared dinner that is both fun to make and easy to eat. While the kids are making the pizzas you cup put together a salad or soup.

Kids love the APS, it is a great way to get them to eat apples while having fun.

Kids love to help in the kitchen and if you get them started at a young age when they want to help you can depend on them to help when they are teenagers. It may mean that it takes longer to get meals on the table if you let them help but the experience is worth it to parents and kids as long as you look at it as an opportunity to have fun with your kids. Let the kids do anything that is age appropriate and safe. They can mix, pour, spoon, roll, and using the microtowels even help with clean up.

Also don't forget the My Safe Cutter!

Kids love to be able to do things for themselves... and this is something that they can use and not get hurt.

Also, you can use it for carving a pumpkin.

Wish you well!
Jaye

I would also make the power cooking shows a priority to tell everyone about. What busy mom wouldn't be interested in that??

Thanks for the ideas! I would love more info on power cooking shows- have never been to one or done one! lol
I also don't own a single kid product! Guess I need to get a couple!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have a fun night with friends and family.

2. How can I prepare for my Pampered Chef show?

Prior to the show, make a guest list and invite your friends and family. You can also browse our catalog and make a list of the items you are interested in purchasing or earning for free.

3. What can I expect during the show?

During the show, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate our products and share tips and recipes. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to ask questions and try out the products.

4. Do I have to make a purchase at the show?

There is no obligation to make a purchase at the show. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

5. Can I host a show online?

Yes, we offer virtual shows where you can invite your friends and family to join online. Your consultant will share a link for guests to purchase products and you can still earn rewards based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom