• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Make Roasted Garlic in Minutes: Small Batter Bowl Recipe"

In summary, the author is going to be demoing how to make roasted garlic in the small batter bowl using the technique from the microwave white chicken chili recipe. The author hates demoing the recipe, but recommends trying it yourself first.
finley1991
At my Feb Shows, I'm going to show how to make Roasted Garlic in the Small Batter Bowl using the technique from the Microwave White Chicken Chili recipe.

Using the Small Santoku Knife, slice about ¼-inch off the pointed top of the garlic head to expose the cloves. Place the garlic, cut-side up, in the Small Batter Bowl. Sprinkle the garlic with salt and drizzle with 3/4 tablespoon olive oil. Cover the Batter Bowl with the Lid and microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until the garlic is soft. Set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, gently squeeze the cooled garlic from the heads into the Batter Bowl, discarding the skins. Mash using the Mix ‘N Masher.

Actually, the entire recipe might be a good demo with the DCB special going on right now...

Attachments

• Microwave White Chicken Chili.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 209
I love that they are offering that special, but I had already picked my recipes for February and was marketing the heck out of Champagne & Chocolate shows. LOL! I'll have to go back to Baker recipes for the second half of the month.

Good idea Colleen. I hate demoing that chili recipe though. I hope you have a wonderful February!!

Chef Kearns said:
I hate demoing that chili recipe though.
Why? I've never made it at a show... I've just done the roasted garlic part. Why do you hate demoing it? Should I be worried???? :confused:

Try it yourself first. It doesn't really flow easily. I hated squeezing the (hot) garlic into the bowl. Hard to do and not waste any pieces. I haven't done it in forever! I just remember HATING that I had offered it. I did it at 2 parties and that was more than enough!!

I used to make that recipe a lot when it first came out. People loved it. You had to prep a lot to make it go quickly, like have all the chicken diced up first (plus that's gross to do during a demo anyway). Everyone loved it. And I did a shortcut and only did the full garlic thing once because it was messy. I just pressed about 4 cloves of garlic into the chili to cheat instead of doing the roasting of the head of garlic.

Related to Make Roasted Garlic in Minutes: Small Batter Bowl Recipe"

What is the Small Batter Bowl Idea?

The Small Batter Bowl Idea is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks. It is a small, round bowl with a handle and spout, perfect for mixing and pouring ingredients.

How big is the Small Batter Bowl?

The Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces. It has a 6-inch diameter and is 4 inches tall, making it the perfect size for small batches of ingredients.

What materials is the Small Batter Bowl made of?

The Small Batter Bowl is made of a durable and heat-resistant plastic material. It is BPA-free and safe to use in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer.

What can I use the Small Batter Bowl for?

The Small Batter Bowl can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks. It is great for mixing and pouring pancake batter, whisking eggs, melting chocolate, and even serving sauces and dressings.

Can I purchase the Small Batter Bowl in different colors?

Yes, the Small Batter Bowl is available in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. You can choose from classic white, red, blue, green, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies