• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Luke's(My, Ha!) Barnyard Cake & CuPampered Chefakes

In summary, Jennifer created a very creative cake using sugar coated marshmellows, a Wilton house cake pan, and decorator bottles. She submitted it to coolestbirthdaycakes.com and cakecentral.com.
jrstephens
100_5320.jpg

100_5321.jpg

100_5336.jpg

Last edited:
How clever and creative are you?! Look at that! The nicest thing I can do for my kids cake-wise is go to Publix and order one. :) I admire your artistic talent!!!

That is really cute Jennifer. You did a great job!:):):)

Cute - I hope he loved it!

That is one Moovalous cake! Great Job Jennifer!!! You are very creative! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
That is one Moovalous cake! Great Job Jennifer!!! You are very creative! :)

Are u feeling better?

jrstephens said:
Are u feeling better?

No- but let's not hijack your really cool cake thread. :) (thanks for asking though ;))

sklay723 said:
How clever and creative are you?! Look at that! The nicest thing I can do for my kids cake-wise is go to Publix and order one. :) I admire your artistic talent!!!

Publix all the way!!

Jennifer, you're good!! I can't believe how creative you are! I would NEVER be able to do it.

Kitchen Diva said:
No- but let's not hijack your really cool cake thread. :) (thanks for asking though ;))

It wouldn't be a true thread without a hyjack, ha!

THANKS for the compliments everyone. I am proud of it!

The cupcake toppers are sugar coated marshmellows I found at ToysRus.

that's great!

That looks great! How did you make the barn??

Yeah - I want to know about the barn as well.

Way cool, Jennifer!

Yes, yes~ How did you make the barn?

nice! publish it on cool cakes .com ? one of those sites... :)

I used the Wilton house cake pan and decorated it as a barn using the decorator bottles I used one of Wilton's tips in our bottle for the roof. I made the fence out of popciscle sticks, the dirts is graham crackers and the grass is coconut dyed green.

I am going to submit it to coolestbirthdaycakes.com and cakecentral.com. My Clifford from last year is on coolestbirthdaycakes.com.

Jennifer, those are darling! My DH DD and I have a gingerbread house baking day with friends every year at Christmas. When I saw your barn and mammalcakes I oohed and aahed and my DH and DD came over and oohed and aahed. Thanks for sharing with us.

That is awesome! I took one cake decorating class once...Harry Potter looked, well not skin colored and Winnie The Pooh was a tad bit red. Seeing your cake inspires me :)

JEN! Great cakes and cupcakes! Way to go - I love baking and creating unique cakes like that, I just wish I had the time. Good for you - best of luck with getting them on the sites. I remember your Clifford cake - it was awesome, too! :D

Great job! I knew those were marshmellows!! Love it!

So cute and creative!!
Great job.
I hope Luke appreciates your efforts!

Awesome Job Jen - How do you find the time and patience to do that stuff with 2 little ones? I'm so not a Martha person! Really impressed!

Holy Cow!!! those are awesome!

So very cute! I could only hope for the creativity you have

Related to Luke's(My, Ha!) Barnyard Cake & CuPampered Chefakes

1. What ingredients do I need to make Luke's Barnyard Cake?

To make Luke's Barnyard Cake, you will need flour, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, baking powder, vanilla extract, and food coloring. You will also need a barnyard-themed cake pan, which can be purchased from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I use a different type of cake pan for Luke's Barnyard Cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake pan if you do not have a barnyard-themed one. The shape of the cake may be slightly different, but the taste will remain the same.

3. How long does it take to bake Luke's Barnyard Cake?

The baking time for Luke's Barnyard Cake will vary depending on your oven and the type of cake pan you use. The average baking time is 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I make cupcakes instead of a cake with this recipe?

Yes, you can make cupcakes with this recipe. Simply pour the batter into cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. How should I decorate Luke's Barnyard Cake?

You can decorate Luke's Barnyard Cake with frosting, candy, or fondant to create a barnyard scene. You can also use animal figurines or toy tractors to add a fun touch to the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef