• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Your Yummy Meatsauce Recipe

In summary, if you're looking for a delicious and easy meat sauce recipe for hotdogs, try this one recommended by a Pampered Chef consultant. It uses ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and seasonings, and can be easily made using the Mix N' Chop tool. It's perfect for hotdog season and is a great alternative to store-bought chili. Enjoy!
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Non-PC... just looking for a really good meatsauce recipe for hotdogs! It's almost that time of the year.... :)

PS: the mix n' chop will work so well on getting your meat chopped very fine! Can't wait:D

:D Um..I use Castleberry's Hot Dog chili! I know that is not what you were looking for. :D

Paule Deen did one that looked great on Paula's Party a while back. I am sure you could find it on foodnetwork.com

Chili Dogs Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Show: Paula's Party
Episode: Fair Food

For the Texas-Style Chili:
3 pounds ground chuck
1 pound hot bulk sausage
3 onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup chili powder
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes, chopped
3 (16-ounce) cans kidney beans
4 hot dogs
4 hot dog buns
1 cup grated Cheddar

Using a Dutch oven, combine the ground chuck, sausage, onions, and garlic. Cook over medium heat until the meat is browned, stirring the meat to break it up as it cooks. Drain the pan drippings. Stir in the chili powder, flour, sugar, oregano, salt, and stir well. Cover pot and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the tomatoes and beans, and simmer for another 20 to 30 minutes.
Preheat a grill. Butterfly, or gently slice hot dogs lengthwise, making sure not to cut all the way through. Grill butterflied hot dogs until done, approximately 5 minutes. Place the buns on the grill to warm them. Place hot dogs in the bun. Put the hot dog on the plate with split side facing up. Ladle chili over and top with cheese.

jrstephens said:
:D Um..I use Castleberry's Hot Dog chili! I know that is not what you were looking for. :D

Good to know in a pinch!!!:)

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a delicious and easy meat sauce recipe that would be perfect for hotdogs. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned. Use your Mix N' Chop to break up the meat into small pieces.
2. Add in the diced onion and minced garlic. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine.
4. Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir.
5. Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until it thickens.
6. Serve over hotdogs and enjoy!The Mix N' Chop will definitely come in handy to get the meat chopped finely. I hope you enjoy this recipe and have a great hotdog season! Happy cooking! :)

Related to Looking for Your Yummy Meatsauce Recipe

What ingredients do I need for your Yummy Meatsauce recipe?

To make our Yummy Meatsauce, you will need ground beef, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

How long does it take to cook your Yummy Meatsauce?

The total cook time for our Yummy Meatsauce is approximately 45 minutes.

Can I substitute ground turkey for ground beef in your Yummy Meatsauce recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for ground beef in our Yummy Meatsauce recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as ground turkey may cook faster than ground beef.

Do I need to use a specific type of pasta for your Yummy Meatsauce?

No, you can use any type of pasta you like for our Yummy Meatsauce. Spaghetti, penne, or rigatoni are all great options.

Can I freeze the leftovers of your Yummy Meatsauce?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of our Yummy Meatsauce for up to 3 months. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container and thaw it in the fridge before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies