• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Ideas to Give to a Customer

In summary, the conversation is about sharing ideas for finger foods, dips, and quick one-dish dinners. Suggestions include white chili chicken, 30-minute chicken, and a 29-minute cookbook. For dips, there is a garlic/bean dip/spread and tried and true PC dips like Touchdown Taco Dip and Spinach Artichoke Dip. For finger foods, Mini Ham Puffs and recipes from the mini muffin tin files are recommended. Additionally, a skillet dinner recipe for Southwestern Chicken & Rice is shared.
LCOLACHICO
I have a customer that is looking for a few ideas for finger foods, dips and quick one dish type dinners

I have a few ideas for dinners, like the white chili chicken, and the 30 min chicken, and i have the 29 min cookbook i was going to flip through..
but i am stuck on finger foods and dips...

taking all offers :D:D

thank you !!

The Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites in 29 Minutes is delicious!

thanks !!:):):)

Some tried and true PC dips:

Touchdown Taco Dip
Hot Pizza Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip

all of these are in the files here!

Oh - for finger foods too, the Mini Ham Puffs from All The Best are addictive!

here are some ideas :)

Attachments

• BLT Dip.doc
    24 KB · Views: 289
  • Chile Verde Dip.doc
    25 KB · Views: 264
  • Delightful Kahula Dip.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Dips.doc
    21 KB · Views: 507
the mini muffin tin recipes in the files is full of great finger food recipes. I also have a few skillet dinner recipes that I could post if you want. I can't right now, but can come back on later and post them for you.

thank you !! All of you !!! this is so helpful ... I am going to gather all this wonderful info and put together a letter for her !!!:D:D

babywings76 said:
the mini muffin tin recipes in the files is full of great finger food recipes. I also have a few skillet dinner recipes that I could post if you want. I can't right now, but can come back on later and post them for you.

I would love that, thank you

Southwestern Chicken & Rice Skillet Dinner4 Boneless,skinless chicken breast halves (I use 2 or 3 sometimes, whatever I have)
1 cup salsa
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
2 cups water
2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
1 can black beans
1 cup or so of Cheddar or mexican-style shredded cheese
Sour Cream (optional)Cut up the chicken into bite size chunks. Put them in 12 in. skillet. Add taco seasoning mix, salsa, and water. Bring to boil and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes. Return to a boil. Stir in minute rice and black beans. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes, till cheese is all melted. Top with sour cream if desired.

Related to Looking for Some Ideas to Give to a Customer

What are some gift ideas for a customer?

1. A kitchen tool set: Our kitchen tool sets come with a variety of useful utensils that any home cook would appreciate.

2. A cookbook: We offer a wide selection of cookbooks for different diets, cuisines, and skill levels.

3. A gift card: Let your customer choose their own Pampered Chef products with a gift card.

4. A baking dish or pan: Our stoneware and non-stick baking pans are perfect for any home baker.

5. A kitchen gadget: From avocado slicers to garlic presses, we have a range of unique and practical kitchen gadgets that make great gifts.

What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for a customer?

1. Mini kitchen tools: Our mini spatulas, tongs, and whisks make great stocking stuffers or add-ons to a larger gift.

2. Seasonings or sauces: Our spice blends and sauces are affordable and add delicious flavor to any dish.

3. Measuring cups and spoons: A practical and budget-friendly gift for any home cook.

4. Freezer meal kit: Our freezer meal kits include all the ingredients and instructions for easy and budget-friendly meal prep.

5. Kitchen towel set: Our kitchen towels come in sets and make a great gift for under $20.

What are some personalized gift ideas for a customer?

1. Engraved cutting board: Our personalized cutting boards can be engraved with a name, monogram, or special message.

2. Customized apron: Make your customer feel like a professional chef with a personalized apron.

3. Recipe binder: Our recipe binder can be personalized with a name or special message and is perfect for storing all of their favorite recipes.

4. Embroidered kitchen towels: Add a personal touch to our kitchen towels with custom embroidery.

5. Customized stoneware: Our stoneware can be personalized with a name or design, making it a unique and thoughtful gift.

What are some gift ideas for a customer who loves to entertain?

1. Charcuterie board: Our charcuterie board set comes with a beautiful wooden board and serving utensils.

2. Serving platter: Our serving platters come in various sizes and designs, perfect for any occasion.

3. Cocktail shaker: Our cocktail shaker set is a must-have for any home bartender.

4. Cheese knife set: Our cheese knife set includes all the essential knives for serving a variety of cheeses.

5. Drink dispenser: Perfect for hosting parties, our drink dispenser is a stylish way to serve beverages.

What are some gift ideas for a customer who loves to bake?

1. Bakeware set: Our bakeware sets include a variety of pans and dishes for all your baking needs.

2. Pastry mat: Our silicone pastry mat is perfect for rolling out dough and can be easily cleaned.

3. Cookie press: Our cookie press set includes different shapes and designs for creating beautiful cookies.

4. Decorating kit: Our decorating kit comes with all the tools needed for decorating cakes and cupcakes.

5. Cake stand: Our cake stand is a beautiful way to display and serve cakes and other baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kchef
  • amy07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bknowles67
  • pamperedlinda