• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Simple Additions to Enhance Your Kitchen? Check Out My Sale!

In summary, Simple Additions for Sale offers a range of stylish and functional serving pieces and dinnerware for everyday use or special occasions. The collection includes serving platters, bowls, pitchers, trays, dinnerware sets, and individual pieces like plates and mugs, as well as coordinating accessories. All products are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be mixed and matched for a personalized set. To maintain the longevity of the products, hand washing with mild soap is recommended.
PCJGarrett
Hi everyone. I have some Simple Additions for sale, pm me to get the list of items!! I also have these items too1 Sq bread Tube 4.00 + s/h
1 Star bread Tube 4.00+ s/h

Last edited:
I just PM you!!

Related to Looking for Simple Additions to Enhance Your Kitchen? Check Out My Sale!

What is the purpose of Simple Additions for Sale?

The purpose of Simple Additions for Sale is to offer customers a variety of stylish and functional serving pieces and dinnerware that can be used for everyday meals or special occasions.

What types of products are included in Simple Additions for Sale?

Simple Additions for Sale includes items such as serving platters, bowls, pitchers, and trays, as well as dinnerware sets and individual pieces like plates and mugs. The collection also includes coordinating accessories like utensil holders and napkin rings.

Are Simple Additions for Sale products microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Simple Additions for Sale products are microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals.

Can I mix and match different pieces from the Simple Additions for Sale collection?

Absolutely! The beauty of Simple Additions for Sale is that all of the pieces are designed to coordinate with each other, allowing you to mix and match to create your own unique and personalized serving set.

Are there any special care instructions for Simple Additions for Sale products?

To ensure the longevity of your Simple Additions for Sale products, we recommend hand washing them with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the finish of the pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • Becky0216
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • rennea