• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ride From Indy or Nw Indiana

In summary, the cost for a ride from Indy or NW Indiana will vary and can be discussed with the driver directly. To find a ride, you can post your request on our Facebook group or reach out to friends, family, or colleagues. Safety measures for ridesharing include verifying identities and communicating any concerns. You can request a ride for a specific date and time, but availability depends on the driver's schedule. If your ride cancels, consider reaching out to other drivers or exploring alternative transportation options and communicate with the driver to understand the reason for the cancellation.
CGutwein
Gold Member
I may need a ride to NC from Indianapolis. I thought I had a ride, but it looks like they may be full. Is there anyone travelling up on Monday that would have room for one more. I could also possibly meet you in Lafayette or somewhere north of there on I-65 as I may have to get my kids to the in-laws in Rensellear area.

You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks, Carrie

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry to hear that your ride fell through. I hope you're able to find another one soon. Have you tried posting on ride-sharing websites or Facebook groups for people traveling from Indianapolis to North Carolina? You might have better luck finding a ride that way. If I were heading that way on Monday, I would offer to give you a ride, but unfortunately I won't be in the area. Best of luck to you and safe travels!

Hi Carrie,I saw your post and wanted to reach out to see if I could help with your transportation needs. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I frequently travel between Indianapolis and Northwest Indiana for events and meetings. I would be more than happy to give you a ride to NC on Monday if you still need one. I can also make a stop in Lafayette or somewhere north of there on I-65 to pick you up if that is more convenient for you.Please feel free to email me at [insert your email address] and we can discuss the details further. I hope I can be of assistance to you and look forward to hearing back from you.

What is the cost for a ride from Indy or NW Indiana?

The cost for a ride will vary depending on the distance and specific location. You can discuss the cost with the driver directly.

How do I find a ride from Indy or NW Indiana?

You can post your request on our official Pampered Chef ride sharing group on Facebook or other online forums. You can also reach out to friends, family, or colleagues who may be traveling to the same destination.

What are the safety measures in place for ridesharing?

We recommend that both the driver and passenger verify each other's identity and confirm the details of the ride before meeting. It is also important to communicate any safety concerns and establish clear expectations for the ride.

Can I request a ride for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can specify the date and time for your requested ride. However, availability will depend on the driver's schedule and you may need to be flexible.

What should I do if my ride cancels on me?

If your ride cancels on you, we recommend reaching out to other potential drivers or exploring alternative transportation options. We also suggest communicating with the driver to understand the reason for the cancellation and prevent similar situations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies