• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Mojito Chicken Salad...

In summary, this conversation discusses a recipe for a chicken salad that includes grilled chicken and a rum-based dressing. It also suggests alternatives for the chicken and dressing, mentions the option to make the salad ahead of time, and recommends using romaine lettuce. Additionally, it provides suggestions for making the recipe vegetarian.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm not finding this on CC as it's in the Grill it Quick! Recipe Collection and I lent my copy out, but have had someone show interest in that recipe...could someone Please please post or send me the recipe. [email protected]

Thanks,

Lisa

It is one of the recipes featured on the summer host letters on consultants corner, if you search summer host letter you will find them.

Grill it Quick! Recipe Collection - Grilled Chicken with Balsamic GlazeIngredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- Salt and pepper to taste- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar- 2 tablespoons honey- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.2. In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes (if using). Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.3. Place chicken on grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.4. Brush chicken with balsamic glaze during the last few minutes of grilling on each side.5. Serve hot and enjoy!

1. Can I use regular chicken instead of grilled chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use regular chicken for this recipe. Simply cook the chicken in a skillet or bake it in the oven before adding it to the salad.

2. Is there a substitute for rum in the dressing?

If you prefer not to use rum in the dressing, you can substitute it with lime juice or white wine vinegar. This will still give the dressing a tangy and citrusy flavor.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken salad ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. However, it is best to add the dressing and mint leaves right before serving to maintain the freshness and texture of the salad.

4. Can I use a different type of lettuce for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of lettuce you prefer for this recipe. However, romaine lettuce is recommended as it has a nice crunch and holds up well with the dressing.

5. How can I make this recipe vegetarian?

To make this recipe vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or chickpeas. You can also omit the chicken altogether and add more vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, or cucumbers to make a delicious vegetarian mojito salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies