• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Recipe for the Versatile Pizza with a Cookie Crust?

In summary, the friend who approached me said 5-6 years ago she went to a pc party in Wisconsin and that the consultant made a pizza type recipe that had fruit on it. She does not remember a lot but she thinks the crust may have been cookie, or graham crackers. She also said that the consultant said they could use veggies instead of fruit also. Not alot to go on but I thought I would throw it out there and somebody might know what she is talking about.
gidgetmarie
I have a friend who approached me today and says about 5-6 years ago she went to a pc party in Wisconsin and that the consultant made a pizza type recipe that had fruit on it? She does not remember a lot but she thinks the crust may have been cookie, or graham crackers? She also said that the consultant said they could use veggies instead of fruit also. Not alot to go on but I thought I would throw it out there and somebody might know what she is talking about...:confused: :eek:

Would this be it

Paradise Dessert Pizza

Ingredients:
1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
2 tablespoons whole, unblanched almonds, chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.
Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Slice kiwis and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife. Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in a circle over yogurt mixture.
Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit. Slice and serve.
Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I have seen several in the cookbook but I am not at book right no to look
hope this helps

:chef:

I gave it to her and she says it sounds real close, so maybe the consultant changed it up a bit and made it her own, But that is real close thank you so much!!!! The only thing she is worried about is the yogurt she doesn't think that was on it, but she is going to try.

I will check my cookbooks whenI get home in about 2 hours if noboby post a different one

Great I appreciate it.

In S/S '03 there is a Strawberry - Banana Sundae Pizza that might be it!1 pkg. (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bars (1.55 oz. each) milk chocolate candy
2 medium bananas, sliced
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
1/2 cup strawberry ice cream topping.1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Shape cookie dough into a ball in center of baking stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 14-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely on baking stone.2. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened. Whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add whipped topping; whisk until smooth (mixture will be thick). Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper.3. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Coarsely chop chocolate bars using Crinkle Cutter. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate over pizza. Slice bananas with Egg Slicer Plus; arrange bananas and pineapple over pizza. Spoon strawberry topping evenly over fruit using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Yield: 16 servings

Wow that one sounds yummy!
She called her friend back in WI and found the recipe, she says it is actually a veggie pizza and it is made with cresent rolls cream cheese and veggies she is going to make it tonight to bring to work tomorrow for a potluck we are having I will let you all know if it is any good. In the meantime I am going to try these two as they sound wonderful. Thank you for all your help.:D :chef:

Hmm...graham crackers and fruit to veggies and crescent rolls...odd...But whatever works! :)I hope they are good!

Here is the only one I could find in the current cookbooks - I can't find the Celebrate or Main Dishes Cookbooks

Don't know if this will help or not

Attachments

• Fruit Topped Double Chocolate Pizza - R.pdf
    913.2 KB · Views: 352
  • Fruit Topped Double Chocolate Pizza - P.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
gidgetmarie said:
Wow that one sounds yummy!
She called her friend back in WI and found the recipe, she says it is actually a veggie pizza and it is made with cresent rolls cream cheese and veggies she is going to make it tonight to bring to work tomorrow for a potluck we are having I will let you all know if it is any good. In the meantime I am going to try these two as they sound wonderful. Thank you for all your help.:D :chef:

That sounds like the Garden Ranch Pizza that used to be the "super starter" recipe for new consultants. I made that recipe so many times I could probably still make it in my sleep! ;) It's yummy, too!

Oh, wait, no that's not it - it's the "Cool Veggie Pizza" - duh! Made that a lot, too!

Attachments

• Garden Ranch Pizza Recipe.doc
    48 KB · Views: 294
  • Cool Veggie Pizza Recipe.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Thanks Cathy,
It was the cool veggie pizza, not sure where she thought about fruit but I asked her if this was it and she said it was exactly the one she wanted. This web site is the best thank you for your help

Related to What Is the Recipe for the Versatile Pizza with a Cookie Crust?

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a friend with dietary restrictions?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. You can browse our website or contact us for personalized recommendations.

2. Can I find recipes for specific occasions or events?

Yes, we have a section on our website specifically for recipes perfect for different occasions, such as holidays, potlucks, or parties. You can also search for recipes by type of dish, such as appetizers, main courses, or desserts.

3. Are there any recipes that are quick and easy to make?

Absolutely! We understand that people are often short on time, so we have a collection of recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. These recipes usually have fewer ingredients and simple instructions for a hassle-free cooking experience.

4. Do you have any recipes that are family-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are kid-approved and perfect for feeding the whole family. Our family-friendly recipes often use simple, familiar ingredients and are easy to make. You can also involve your kids in the cooking process with our fun and educational cooking tools.

5. Can I find recipes for specific kitchen tools or appliances?

Definitely! Our website has a search function where you can input the name of a specific kitchen tool or appliance, and it will show you recipes that use it. You can also browse our collection of recipes for inspiration on how to use your Pampered Chef tools in new and creative ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • bdbwa4474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies