• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me "Pampered Chef" This Fruit Pizza Recipe

In summary, my host wants a fruit pizza BUT not Taffy Apple. She has suggested peach, mango, and berry versions of the pizza. She also wants to make chips!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My host wants a fruit pizza BUT not Taffy Apple. What she's suggested is something like this:

Fruit Pizza Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Beyond the obvious (like using the measure all to measure the marshmallow fluff and mixing with a whisk) I was thinking of suggesting peaches instead of kiwi, using the mango wedger for them, and spinning the berries in the salad and berry spinner.

Suggestions? Oh and she also wants to make chips!

I have made the Dessert Pizza quite a lot for my family recently. It has a 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and cream cheese instead of the fluff w/the cream cheese. I make it on our lg round stone w/parchment paper. I use our batter bowl to soften the cream cheese, whisk it all together. I did it for the 4th of July with strawberries and blueberries. (used the salad spinner for berries and the egg slicer for strawberries) But you could do whatever fruit you want...I love kiwi normally on mine, again the egg slicer comes in handy, but you could use peaches if you like. I like to make it colorful and use whatever fruit is in season to keep costs down a little.

I used to make one on the large round stone. It was sugar cookie dough (the refrigerated king in a roll) for the base. Then the combined cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread over the cookie. Topped that with mandarin oranges, coconut and sliced almonds. It was yummy.Haven't made it in a long time; now I'm going to have to!!

Well I sent her all 3. I told her that the first one was along the lines that she requested, and the other two are similar but not the same. I have the easy accent decorator and could bring that if she wants to pipe whipped cream around the exterior. Going to attempt to slice the peaches with a mango wedger and use knives. Lots of knives since I don't know host specials past August.

What do you think of toasting the almonds or coconut in the microwave or the small pan?

I forgot to say "toasted" in my recipe suggestion.....yes toast for better flavor.

1. Can I substitute fresh fruit for canned fruit in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh fruit instead of canned fruit for this recipe. In fact, using fresh fruit will give the fruit pizza a fresher and more vibrant taste.

2. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef pizza crust mix for the best results.

3. How far in advance can I make this fruit pizza?

You can make this fruit pizza up to 8 hours in advance. Just make sure to store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.

4. Can I use a different type of cream cheese for the frosting?

Yes, you can use any type of cream cheese for the frosting. However, we recommend using regular cream cheese instead of low-fat or non-fat for a creamier and richer frosting.

5. Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie for the crust. Oreo cookies or graham crackers also make great crusts for this fruit pizza recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sara-muir
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies