• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mini Reuben Recipe in Muffin Pan

In summary, the woman met a consultant at a booth at a fair and the consultant prepared mini reubens using crescent rolls. The woman remembered the consultant using a mini tart shaper to make the crust. The woman is not sure if the crust was crescent rolls or not, but she is sure the consultant used the mini tart shaper to make the crust. The woman found a recipe for mini reubens using crescent rolls last night and sent it to the woman to see if it is what she is talking about. The woman told the woman that she was sure the recipe was done in the mini muffin pan though so the woman does not know if this is the recipe.
pamperedcheermom
I have a potential host who told me about a show she went to years ago and the consultant prepared some type of mini reubens in the mini muffin pan. She said they even had sauerkraut in them and they were delicious. She couldn't remember everything in it but said the crust may have been crescent rolls and she remembers the consultant using the mini tart shaper. Does anybody have any idea what recipe this could have been? She's not sure the crust was crescent rolls but she doesn't remember anything being mixed up to make the crust.

I met this lady at a booth the other week and she marked on her drawing slip that she wants to host a show but when I called her she said it would have to be when school is out. So I'm wanting to keep in contact with her until I get her booked. She needed a replacement part for the egg slicer so I got it for her and she was thrilled. She mentioned this recipe and told me to see if I could find it for her. I'm hoping if I can find it, she'll book with me before school is out.

Ideas anybody?????:confused:

Maybe the Reuben Rollups? These are cooked on a stone..Mary Reuben Roll Ups2 packages (8oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package corned beef (2.5 oz.) chopped
1/2 C. sauerkraut drained, squeezed dry and chopped
1/4 C. 1000 Island dressing
1 C. finely shredded Swiss cheesePreheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Press perforations together to seal. Mix together sauerkraut and corned beef. Spread 1 1/2 t. dressing on each triangle. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Starting at shortest side, roll up jelly roll style. Cut each roll into 4 1 inch pieces. Bake on a 15 inch baking stone 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with additional dressing if desired.

Thanks so much Gwen! However, I found this same recipe last night and sent it to the lady to see if it's what she's talking about. She had said she was sure it was done in the mini muffin pan though so I don't know if this is it. But I suppose it could be made in the muffin pan..............somehow.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

I bet you could easily convert that to the MMP....just cut your crescents into 6 squares (each section)..and mix the reuben stuff in a bowl-just use shredded swiss and bake for 10 min..I bet it works great!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I may have just the recipe you're looking for. It's called "Reuben Bites" and it's made with crescent rolls, mini muffin pan, and the mini tart shaper. Here's the recipe: Ingredients:
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press the seams together to seal.
3. Cut each rectangle into 6 squares using a pizza cutter.
4. Place each square into a mini muffin cup and press gently to form a crust.
5. In a bowl, mix together the sauerkraut, corned beef, cheese, and dressing.
6. Spoon the mixture into each crescent cup.
7. Brush the beaten egg over the edges of the crescent dough.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan.
10. Serve and enjoy your delicious Reuben Bites!I hope this helps and that your potential host loves them as much as the ones she had at the previous show. Happy cooking! :)

1. How can I make a mini Reuben recipe in a muffin pan?

To make mini Reuben bites in a muffin pan, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Next, line each muffin cup with a wonton wrapper, pressing it into the bottom and sides of the cup. Fill each cup with diced corned beef, sauerkraut, and shredded Swiss cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.

2. Can I use a different type of meat for the mini Reuben recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of deli meat for this recipe, such as pastrami or turkey. You can also make a vegetarian version by using roasted vegetables or tempeh in place of the meat.

3. What can I use instead of wonton wrappers for this recipe?

If you don't have wonton wrappers on hand, you can use crescent roll dough, puff pastry, or even sliced bread to make mini Reuben bites in a muffin pan. Simply press the dough or bread into the muffin cups, fill with the desired ingredients, and bake as directed.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini Reuben bites, so it serves 4-6 people as an appetizer or snack. You can easily double the recipe if you need to make more servings.

5. Can I make these mini Reuben bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Reuben bites ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply reheat them in the oven at 375°F for 5-7 minutes until warmed through. They can also be frozen for up to 1 month and reheated in the oven straight from the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies