• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Kids Cookie Cutter Recipes in Spanish?

In summary, using cookie cutters in recipes is a fun and easy way to get kids involved in the kitchen. Popular recipes include sugar cookies, mini pizzas, and fruit shapes. There are also allergen-free options available. Cookie cutters can be used for savory dishes as well, such as sandwiches and casseroles. Important tips for using cookie cutters include ensuring the right consistency of the dough and lightly flouring the cutter. Kids can also help with using cookie cutters in recipes, but adult supervision is recommended.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can find the recipes that came with this? A guest didn't discover till recently that her booklet of recipe is in Spanish.

I have the recipe cards that came with it, at home. I can scan them and send them to you!

That would be great! Thanks a bunch! :)Here's my e-mail:
[email protected]

What are some easy and fun recipes to use with kids cookie cutters?

One popular recipe is sugar cookies, where kids can use different shaped cookie cutters to create their own designs. Another fun option is making mini pizzas using cookie cutters as molds for the dough. You can also use cookie cutters to make sandwiches, jello shapes, or even fruit shapes for a healthier option.

Are there any recipes that are specifically allergen-free?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be made without common allergens such as nuts, eggs, or dairy. Some options include using substitutes like almond milk or vegan butter, or choosing recipes that are naturally free of these ingredients, such as fruit-based desserts.

Can I use kids cookie cutters for savory dishes?

Absolutely! Cookie cutters can be used for a variety of dishes, not just sweets. You can use them to create fun and unique shapes for sandwiches, casseroles, or even homemade pasta. Get creative and have fun in the kitchen with your kids!

What are some tips for using kids cookie cutters in recipes?

One important tip is to make sure your dough or batter is the right consistency - not too sticky or too dry - so that it holds the shape of the cookie cutter. It's also helpful to lightly flour the cookie cutter before each use to prevent sticking. And don't be afraid to experiment with different cookie cutter shapes and sizes to create unique treats!

Can kids help with using the cookie cutters in recipes?

Absolutely! Kids can have a lot of fun using cookie cutters in the kitchen. They can help with cutting out the shapes, decorating the finished product, or even mixing and preparing the dough. Just make sure to supervise and guide them for safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Pam Barrett
  • Products and Tips
Replies