• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Compliment the Food Chopper

In summary, the food chopper is a versatile tool that can be used to make various recipes such as salsa, guacamole, pesto, chopped salads, and homemade baby food. It is easy to clean by disassembling the parts and washing them in warm soapy water. However, it is not suitable for use with frozen ingredients as it may damage the blades. The food chopper can chop ingredients into small, medium, or large pieces depending on how many times the cord is pulled. It can also be used for cooking ground meat, but not recommended for large cuts or bones.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know we use this for tons of recipes, but does anyone have a recipe file that they give out to anyone who orders one? I usually don't, since it's kind of a "no-brainer" type of thing. I usually tell people what they can use it for: nuts, onions and other veggies, chicken, etc. But I have a good friend who ordered a Food Chopper and I'd like to give her some recipes, too. She has a lot of kids and is looking for kid-friendly recipes. What would you recommend?

Hmmmm, you could just give her a compilation of kid friendly recipes - I'm sure a lot of them use the food chopper! I'm not so good with the kid friendly suggestions, because I think mine likes a lot of foods that many kids don't.

BUT = the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites are a huge hit at our house.

The Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake

Creamy One Pot Pasta

BLT Toss

Maybe you can give her the recipes for making a braid or wreath. There are endless possiblities and all of it has to be chopped!

Not really a healthy kid recipe, but I bet kids would love to use it to chop up candies, like reeces to put over ice cream. My husband did that the other day and said it was waaay better than going to sonic for a reeces blast!

Give her some pizza ideas! My best friend got the food chopper and we have gone crazy with the food chopper and pizza toppings!!! My boyfriend and I had the Pork Tenderloin in the DCB last Sunday for dinner and the Monday night we used the food chopper to chop up the left overs for our pizza! It does olives, onions and mushrooms great for pizza too!

What types of recipes can I make with the food chopper?

With the food chopper, you can make a variety of recipes including salsa, guacamole, pesto, chopped salads, and even homemade baby food.

How do I clean the food chopper?

Cleaning the food chopper is easy! Simply disassemble the parts and wash them in warm soapy water. Make sure to dry the blades thoroughly before storing.

Can I use the food chopper for frozen ingredients?

The food chopper is not recommended for use with frozen ingredients. It is best to thaw them first before chopping to avoid damaging the blades.

What size pieces does the food chopper chop?

The food chopper can chop ingredients into small, medium, or large pieces depending on how many times you pull the cord. The more you pull, the finer the chop.

Can I use the food chopper for meat?

Yes, the food chopper can be used for cooking meat such as ground beef or chicken. However, it is not recommended for use with large cuts of meat or bones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies