• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas for Kids Cooking Classes?

In summary, the flyer for a cooking class for 5-10 year olds would be something like the one shown, with mom only bringing the checkbook and tasting the food.
sillylittlechef
Hello-I am trying to get some bookings and with spring coming I am thinking it might be a good time to get some kids cooking class shows started. I searched the files and found one flyer, but I want it to be more along the lines of a class instead of a mommy and me show. I then searched the thread with key words mommy and me and the first thread that came up was the underwear pole started by dannyzmom....I don't think that is what I am looking for. :eek:
I need help with this...not too gifted in creating flyers. If anyone has anything TIA! :)

bump----
help me please????!!!!!!

Someone!!!! help!!
if no flyer can someone give me some ideas on what to teach the kids to make (Something for ages 5-10) Then maybe if I have a direction I can figure out the flyer.

Here's the one I used for a show my 10 year old daughter hosted in December. I did send the invites as a Mom & Me show, but mom's only job was to bring the checkbook and taste test the food the kids made. Kendall had 6 friends over with their moms.

I opened with the normal introduction to myself, the catalog & the monthly special. Then the moms sat in the dining room and shopped & socialized while the kids and I made 5 recipes from the kid's cookbook. I had all the ingredients and tools out for each recipe. We made the first one and got it in the oven and moved on to the next one while the first one cooked and so on. As each recipe came out of the oven we taste tested & the kids got to give their moms a taste. It ended up being a $600 show and the kids had a great time!

We closed the show by playing the left-right game with the prize being the PC kid's cookbook. I also sent each girl home with a Quikut Paring Knife (with mom's permission & instructions to use it only when under mom's supervision).

Attachments

• Kendall's PC Show Invite 12-10-06.doc
    138.5 KB · Views: 368
That is awesome. Thanks. I think I will be using this. Thanks so much

1. What is the age range for the "Need Flyer Kids Cooking Class"?

The "Need Flyer Kids Cooking Class" is designed for children ages 5-12.

2. What types of recipes will be taught in the class?

The class will cover a variety of kid-friendly recipes such as homemade pizza, fruit kabobs, and mac and cheese cups. Each class will focus on a different theme or type of cuisine.

3. Do parents need to stay for the class?

Yes, parents are required to stay for the duration of the class. We encourage parents to participate and help their child during the cooking activities.

4. Is there a fee for the "Need Flyer Kids Cooking Class"?

There is a small fee for the class to cover the cost of ingredients and materials. Please contact us for more information on pricing.

5. How do I register my child for the class?

You can register your child by filling out the registration form on our website or by contacting us directly. Space is limited, so we recommend registering early to secure a spot for your child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
TiffanyBarton
Replies
Views
Admin Greg