• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

In summary, the author is looking for a recipe for Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares that she can make for tomorrow's advertising event. She found the recipe on CC, but it does not work because it is broken. She went to Recipes and found the recipe, which was easy to find. She recommends that others try the recipe and that it is filling and affordable.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm totally embarrassed, but I cannot find my Fall/Winter 2007 Season's Best and I desperately need the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares recipe so that I can make this tomorrow. It's not for a show, but it's for advertising purposes. If anyone has it on-hand, would you mind posting it here. TIA!

Here you go....it's also available anytime online at CC!;)

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares
-----------------------------

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

2 cups (8 ounces) grated Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided

1 package (22.5 ounces) frozen toaster hash brown patties, thawed (10 patties)

8 ounces cream cheese, softened

12 eggs

1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper

8 ounces thickly sliced deli ham

4-5 green onions with tops, divided (1 cup sliced)

3 plum tomatoes

Additional coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Grate cheese using Ultimate Mandoline. Crumble hash browns over bar pan; press gently into an even layer. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over hash browns. Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust starts to brown and cheese is melted.

2. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Gradually add eggs and black pepper; whisk until smooth. On Cutting Board, coarsely chop ham using Food Chopper. Slice green onions, reserving 1/4 cup of the tops for garnish. Place ham and remaining green onions into (8-in.) Sauté Pan; cook and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir ham mixture into egg mixture using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).

3. Remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Pour egg mixture over crust. Return bar pan to oven; bake 6-8 minutes or until center is set. Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; scrape out seeds and dice. Remove bar pan from oven; top with remaining cheese, tomatoes and reserved green onions. Sprinkle with additional black pepper, if desired. Cut into squares and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 260 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 530 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 15-20 seconds or until softened. Whisk until smooth.

If desired, 2 cups cooked and crumbled bulk pork sausage (3/4 pound) or 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled, can be substituted for the deli ham.

THANK YOU! :D Okay, but I feel like a real dumb-dumb. I looked on CC by doing a recipe search and it came up but there was no link to get to the actual recipe. How can you get to the recipe when the link doesn't light up?

Thanks again!!!!

Go to "Enhance your shows" under "Products and Recipes". Click on "Real Food Real Fast", and you'll see the link to the recipe.

Thank you!!!! :love:

Actually, I got to it by going to Recipes, and the Seasons Best.

Did you know that you can use that to email recipes and shopping lists to your hosts?

Nope. Had no idea. I just do searches. Now I have a lot more ways to use CC recipes. YAY! :D

Okay - it was late, and I was in "As few words as possible" mode...:D

Click on Products and Recipes, the Recipes, then Seasons Best.

You then can look at SB recipes from the past few SB & the current one, and can choose to print the recipes, and/or shopping lists, or you can choose to email them. It's a great feature!:love:

That's also where you can find English translations of the Una Muestra. :)

I've gotta run to my breakfast meeting, but I wanted to say the brunch squares are wonderful and VERY filling. It cost me $25 for two sets of ingredients ($12.50 each) and I made one for my family and one for my meeting. The only thing I might do differently is add a little salt to the hash browns on bottom. The ones I bought seemed a little saltless for some reason. The tomatoes and green onion bits on top add some beautiful color and just the right topping. I might also add a little shredded cheddar on top with the other two cheeses just because I love cheddar. But this recipe gets TWO thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm amazed that it only serves 12 because when I cut it into 12 equal squares, it's a nice sized serving. I probably wouldn't eat more than that for breakfast. :D

Have a great day everyone and THANKS AGAIN for all the tips on using CC for recipes!!!! :love:

Related to Looking for Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

1. Can I make these Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares ahead of time?

Yes, these squares can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave before serving. You can also freeze them and reheat them later.

2. What type of ham should I use for this recipe?

You can use any type of cooked ham for this recipe. Deli-sliced ham, honey ham, or even leftover holiday ham will work well.

3. Can I substitute the cheese with a different type?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well for this recipe. Cheddar, Swiss, or Gouda would all be delicious options.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 9 servings, but you can easily double the ingredients and use a larger baking dish to make more.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the ham and cheese mixture?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as diced vegetables, cooked breakfast sausage, or herbs and spices to the ham and cheese mixture for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies