• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Squares Vs. Brunch Bake?

In summary, Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake are similar dishes that are perfect for brunch. The main difference is in their shape and presentation, with Brunch Squares being bite-sized and Brunch Bake being larger portions. The ingredients for both dishes are similar but may vary in ratios and types. Both can be made ahead of time and customized to personal taste. Both are great options for feeding a large group, with Brunch Squares being more convenient for individual servings and Brunch Bake for buffet-style brunches.
bridgetbakes
Has anyone tried both the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares AND the Sausage and Peppers Brunch Bake? I am trying to decide which of these I should make for a brunch next weekend and can't decide! :D

(I haven't made either before and would love to know which is yummier and easier to make!) :eek:

Bumping up. :eek:

(Help!)

I haven't made the sausage one, but I've made the squares, and they're pretty good. Need a little extra "oomph" on them, like salsa, or made with bacon or sausage instead of the ham, but still very good.

What Ann said! I thought they were okay - kinda bland. Much better when I put salsa on them. Which book is the sausage recipe in?

Thanks ladies! Linda, the Sausage and Peppers Brunch Bake is page 69 of the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook.

Perhaps adding a little Southwestern Seasoning to the egg mixture of the squares would help zest them up?

bridgetbakes said:
......Perhaps adding a little Southwestern Seasoning to the egg mixture of the squares would help zest them up?
couldn't hurt

My family had rave reviews on the brunch squares this past week.

When I've made that other sausage one I've actually just made it with veggies and not sausage, but I still like the brunch squares better.

1. What is the difference between Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake?

Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake are both delicious, savory dishes that are perfect for brunch. The main difference between the two is the shape and presentation. Brunch Squares are typically cut into smaller, bite-sized squares, while Brunch Bake is served in larger portions.

2. Are the ingredients different for Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake?

The ingredients for Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake are quite similar. Both dishes usually include bread, eggs, cheese, and various meats or vegetables. However, the ratios and types of ingredients may vary slightly depending on the specific recipe.

3. Can I make Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake ahead of time?

Yes, both Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake can be made ahead of time. Simply prepare the dish according to the recipe, let it cool, and then store it in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven or microwave until warmed through.

4. Which dish is better for a large group?

Both Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake are great options for feeding a large group. However, Brunch Squares may be more convenient for serving and portioning out individual servings. Brunch Bake may be better for a buffet-style brunch where guests can serve themselves larger portions.

5. Can I customize the ingredients in Brunch Squares and Brunch Bake?

Absolutely! One of the great things about these dishes is that they are versatile and can be customized to your taste. You can use different types of bread, cheeses, meats, and vegetables to create your own unique version of Brunch Squares or Brunch Bake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • aPamperedBride