• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for cute and affordable pink tomato knives?

In summary, the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" are made of high-quality pink nylon material that is durable and long-lasting. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and come in a set of 5 knives in varying sizes and shapes. Additionally, they come with a storage case for safe and organized storage in your kitchen. These knives are suitable for cutting and slicing all types of food, including fruits, vegetables, and meats.
Candi_f
Gold Member
$7 each plus shipping.

Take all five and I'll pay your shipping! :D

Prefer PayPal or RME, but could also accept check/money order.

Thanks!

Candice

If this is the tomato knife, I would love to buy one. I can send you $ via paypal.
Thanks!

KayPT said:
If this is the tomato knife, I would love to buy one. I can send you $ via paypal.
Thanks!

It's not. It's a nylon knife from two (I think) HWC seasons ago. Same as the old green nylon knife we had that was discontinued and similar to the new nylon knife in the fall.

Have three pink tomato knives

Related to Looking for cute and affordable pink tomato knives?

What is the material of the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives"?

The "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" are made of high-quality pink nylon material that is durable and long-lasting.

Are the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

How many knives are included in the set?

The "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" set includes 5 knives in varying sizes and shapes for all your cutting and slicing needs.

Do the knives come with a storage case?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" come with a storage case for safe and organized storage in your kitchen.

Are these knives suitable for all types of food?

Yes, the "Fs: Hwc Pink Nylon Knives" are versatile and can be used for cutting and slicing all types of food, including fruits, vegetables, and meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MsHook
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Candi_f