• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Rectangular Baker Cover - Retired!

In summary, the Rectangular Baker Cover is a 13.5" x 9.5" x 2.5" cover designed to fit most standard size rectangular bakers. Unfortunately, it has been retired and is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. It is made of a durable and water-resistant polyester material and can be machine-washed. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
Candi_f
Gold Member
This is the flexible lid that covers the 13"x9" Rectangular Baker that is no longer available in our catalog.

It was only used a couple times, so it's almost brand new.

Asking $10 including US shipping.

Prefer PayPal or RME, but can also accept checks/money orders.

Thanks! :D

Candice

Candi_f said:
This is the flexible lid that covers the 13"x9" Rectangular Baker that is no longer available in our catalog.

It was only used a couple times, so it's almost brand new.

Asking $10 including US shipping.

Prefer PayPal or RME, but can also accept checks/money orders.

Thanks! :D

Candice

Hey Candice! I would love to buy it :love:.....can you invoice me? Do you still have my PM from the glasses??? If not, PM me!

Thanks!

Kisha

Sure! That's fine...I'll invoice you at the same addy. Do you want it at your work addy again? Did you get the glasses okay? LMK...thanks! :D

Candi_f said:
Sure! That's fine...I'll invoice you at the same addy. Do you want it at your work addy again? Did you get the glasses okay? LMK...thanks! :D

I did get the glasses today, thank you! I sent you a PM, but you can use my home address since this is for me personally!

Thank you!

1. What are the dimensions of the Rectangular Baker Cover?

The Rectangular Baker Cover measures 13.5" x 9.5" x 2.5" and is designed to fit most standard size rectangular bakers.

2. Is the Rectangular Baker Cover still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately the Rectangular Baker Cover has been retired and is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef.

3. What material is the Rectangular Baker Cover made of?

The Rectangular Baker Cover is made of a durable and water-resistant polyester material, perfect for protecting your bakeware during transportation or storage.

4. Can the Rectangular Baker Cover be machine-washed?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker Cover is machine-washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying for best results.

5. Does the Rectangular Baker Cover come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Rectangular Baker Cover, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MsHook
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Candi_f