• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Consultants Near Burnet Tx

In summary, to become a consultant near Burnet, TX, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. As a consultant, you can enjoy flexible working hours, extra income, training and resources, and the chance to build relationships with customers. No prior experience or qualifications are required, and starter kits range from $109 to $249. You can still be a consultant even with a full-time job, as Pampered Chef offers a flexible schedule.
dottywotty
hi everyone! i am looking for other consultants near me so that i can join their cluster...i was in alabama when i was with pampered chef about 5 years ago. now we are in texas and i would like to find a cluster closer to me! thanks in advance!!!

Hm.. SHEILA!
dottywotty, I know there are several on here around there, but I do know specifically that Sheila (that's also her username) is from Texas.

I'm just curious to know if you'd even be interested in joining a cluster that's not local to you? None of my team lives local to me but they're all VERY supportive and we have a terrific support base all over the country.

You can find all the consultants on here from TX if you go to the tab at the top and then look for TX--then PM them if you like.

TaraWoodward is an Adv Dir in Austin &Gene Chavez is also in Austin. I'm sure one of them would know someone near Burnet.

I'm in San Antonio, TX and we've got an awesome cluster who would love to have you! How far is Burnet?

The nice thing is you can sign with just about anybody and then find hospitality close to you.

burnet is about an hour and a half north of san antonio...straight up 281

dottywotty said:
burnet is about an hour and a half north of san antonio...straight up 281

oh that's not far at all! i don't think you'll find anyone closer, my last home office lead who signed up for the biz is in laredo (118mi away) and got assigned to me. we have out of the area consultants skype into our meetings. =)

sounds great kristina! let exchange info!!!!

1. How do I become a consultant near Burnet, TX?

To become a consultant near Burnet, TX, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can select the option "Become a consultant" and follow the steps to sign up. Alternatively, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant in the Burnet area and they can assist you with the sign-up process.

2. What are the benefits of joining as a consultant near Burnet, TX?

As a consultant near Burnet, TX, you can enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, access to exclusive training and resources, and the chance to meet new people and build relationships with customers in your local community.

3. Do I need to have any experience or qualifications to become a consultant near Burnet, TX?

No prior experience or qualifications are required to become a consultant near Burnet, TX. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you succeed as a consultant. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others.

4. How much does it cost to become a consultant near Burnet, TX?

The cost to become a consultant near Burnet, TX varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Starter kits range from $109 to $249 and include all the necessary cooking tools and business supplies to get started. There are also ongoing business fees, such as a monthly website fee of $10. However, you can earn back the cost of your starter kit and more through sales and commissions.

5. Can I still be a consultant near Burnet, TX if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a consultant near Burnet, TX even if you have a full-time job. Pampered Chef offers a flexible schedule that allows you to work around your other commitments. You can choose to work as little or as much as you want, making it a great opportunity for those with busy schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • runner611