• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Centerpiece Ideas...

I think you would be great at a demonstration on how to do this. I've been wanting to do this for a while now!I would be happy to do a demonstration on this!
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am hosting a PL show on the 24th. Can't afford to buy candles, so I am hosting a show! I would like to do a nice centerpiece on my table involving some PC items and candles. I'd love to incorporate Fall, too. Any suggestions?

the trifle bowl base fits on the Simple editions (additions????) haha dumb....platter. you can put candles on that

I know you can also take any of the rectangular platters and put candles in those. Someone posted a picture of one on here (search for "candles" in the Files).

You could use the little squares - either the daisy's or the snowmen and put a pillar candle on each of them. I would suggest staying away from candles since she will have her display set up... I'd fill the trifle bowl with fall type things - apples, pinecones, OHHH - mini pumkins!

I will be using PL candles in the display. I was hoping to shawcase some PC and PL!

the trifle bowl, take the base of it and put inside the trifle bowl and then put candle on top of that with either ornament balls inside the bottom of bowl or other festive items. and tehn put ribbon on outside of bowl! i love decorating with my trilfe i use for every season!!!

if you have the muffin stone, use that with candles, pinecones, mini pumpkins etc.even the bar stones would work with those items arranged on them.

if you have the muffin stone, use that with candles, pinecones, mini pumpkins etc.

even the bar stones would work with those items arranged on them.

Do you put something between candles and stones??? Doesn't it absorb the scent??

Lisa

Do you have the 3 tiered stand??? Put it on table with bottom with 2 with snack foods and top leave or put a low candle centerpiece on it or an unlit one. I'm thinking winter, so could you do the snowball candle?? (Love that, but makes my asthma flare up, lol. Sometimes worth the suffering)

Take pictures of anything you do do, to give us ideas, please?

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Do you put something between candles and stones??? Doesn't it absorb the scent??

Lisa

You could probably cut out a piece of parchment paper or wax paper to match the size of the bottom of the candle to put it on. That would be quick and easy to do. I don't know if the stone would absorb or retain the wax taste or smell, but I wouldn't want to risk it on a stone. SA's wouldn't be an issue obviously.

Hi Anne!!!!

Ha ha! Funny seeing you here!!!

Related to Looking for Centerpiece Ideas...

What are some easy centerpiece ideas for a dinner party?

One simple centerpiece idea for a dinner party is to use a large bowl or platter and fill it with fruits, such as apples or lemons, and add some greenery for a pop of color. Another idea is to create a candle centerpiece by arranging different sized candles on a tray or in a bowl and surrounding them with flowers or seasonal decorations.

How can I make a centerpiece for a holiday table?

A festive holiday centerpiece can be made by using a wreath as the base and adding candles, pine cones, and other seasonal decorations. Another idea is to fill a clear vase with ornaments or small decorative items and top it with fresh flowers or greenery.

What are some unique centerpiece ideas for a wedding?

For a unique wedding centerpiece, consider using potted plants or succulents, which can also double as favors for guests. Another idea is to create a DIY centerpiece using a wooden box or crate filled with flowers and other natural elements, such as twigs or berries.

How can I make a budget-friendly centerpiece?

To make a budget-friendly centerpiece, use items you already have at home, such as mason jars or wine bottles, and fill them with flowers or candles. Another idea is to use seasonal fruits and vegetables as a centerpiece, such as pumpkins and gourds for fall or citrus fruits for summer.

What are some centerpiece ideas for a brunch?

For a brunch centerpiece, consider using a tiered tray to display different types of pastries, fruits, and cheeses. Another idea is to create a mimosa bar as the centerpiece, with a variety of juices, fruits, and champagne for guests to mix their own drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies