• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Appetizers/Snacks That Can Be Reheated

In summary, some easy appetizers/snacks that can be reheated include mini quiches, chicken tenders, meatballs, and stuffed mushrooms. These can be reheated using Pampered Chef stoneware for a crispy and delicious result. Leftover appetizers/snacks should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and can be frozen for later use. They can typically be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, but it is best to follow specific storage and expiration dates for the ingredients used.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am once again hosting a PL show! I would love to be relaxing (sort of) as my guests arrive instead of running around like a nut. I am off from work that day, so I was thinking about making some thing up early and then just reheating them. Or does that sound like a bad idea? So... any suggestions on simple snacks to serve?

(bumping) No ideas?

Hey there! Hosting a PL show sounds like a lot of fun. I totally understand wanting to relax and enjoy your guests' company instead of running around like crazy. Making some things ahead of time and reheating them sounds like a great idea to me. It will definitely save you time and stress on the day of the show. As for simple snacks, here are a few suggestions:1. Veggie platter with dip: This is a classic and easy option. You can buy pre-cut veggies and make your own dip, or just buy a pre-made one from the store.2. Cheese and crackers: Another simple and tasty option. You can mix and match different types of cheese and crackers to add some variety.3. Mini quiches: These can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. You can also customize them with different fillings to suit your guests' preferences.4. Meat and cheese platter: Similar to the veggie platter, you can buy pre-sliced deli meats and a variety of cheeses to create a delicious and easy platter.5. Chips and salsa/guacamole: Always a crowd pleaser and easy to put together. You can even make your own salsa or guacamole if you have time.Hope these suggestions help! Have a great time at your PL show.

Related to Iso Appetizers/Snacks That Can Be Reheated

1. What are some easy appetizers/snacks that can be reheated?

Some easy appetizers/snacks that can be reheated include mini quiches, chicken tenders, meatballs, and stuffed mushrooms.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware to reheat these appetizers/snacks?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is perfect for reheating these appetizers/snacks. It evenly distributes heat for a crispy and delicious result.

3. How should I store the leftover appetizers/snacks?

It is best to store the leftover appetizers/snacks in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can reheat them in the oven or microwave when you are ready to enjoy them again.

4. Can I freeze these appetizers/snacks for later use?

Yes, these appetizers/snacks can be frozen before or after reheating. Just make sure to let them cool completely before freezing and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or place them in a freezer-safe container.

5. How long can I keep these appetizers/snacks in the refrigerator?

These appetizers/snacks can typically be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. However, it is always best to follow the specific storage and expiration dates for the ingredients used in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies